Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to find...

skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
I need an empty box for MoW Ruination robusto #1. If anyone has one laying around he or she may be willing to part with let me know. I'll pay shipping or we can work out some sort of trade. Thanks!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    skweekz:
    I need an empty box for MoW Ruination robusto #1. If anyone has one laying around he or she may be willing to part with let me know. I'll pay shipping or we can work out some sort of trade. Thanks!
    I think I seen one at a local shop, will look today and let you know later man.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    skweekz:
    I had to go have a quick look to see if I still had the empty box from the #1's. I have an empty for the #1's or #2's. Send me a PM and we can work out the details.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    skweekz:
    I had to go have a quick look to see if I still had the empty box from the #1's. I have an empty for the #1's or #2's. Send me a PM and we can work out the details.
    PM to you sir
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I do believe this is done thanks to laker! Thanks also to deej for lookin out. I appreciate it fellas