Home Non Cigar Related
Options

landlords been gone awhile

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
i live in a big asrs house alone, built like in 1880, some people in houston bought it and havent been around in awhile to do things, thought a transient moved in on me upstairs where they stay when they come down for the weekends, noises a few days ago at 4 am and went up there with my px4 storm locked and loaded, accesed the sitiataion, and borrowed this from my neighbor, went up there this morning,lol imageimage

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    i live in a big asrs house alone, built like in 1880, some people in houston bought it and havent been around in awhile to do things, thought a transient moved in on me upstairs where they stay when they come down for the weekends, noises a few days ago at 4 am and went up there with my px4 storm locked and loaded, accesed the sitiataion, and borrowed this from my neighbor, went up there this morning,lol imageimage
    Thats crazy I used to have a storm .40 cal,, that with some hydroshocks,,loved it..Nice piece, I also liked how you could adjust the grip.. The only thing is, couldnt have it cocked and locked, always decocked once locked,,Oh well But I prefer a short barrel 12 gauge pump for home defense anyhow. ,, SO will we see this on the whats for dinner thread soon?
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Thats crazy I used to have a storm .40 cal,, that with some hydroshocks,,loved it..Nice piece, I also liked how you could adjust the grip.. The only thing is, couldnt have it cocked and locked, always decocked once locked,,Oh well But I prefer a short barrel 12 gauge pump for home defense anyhow. ,, SO will we see this on the whats for dinner thread soon?

According to the Beverly Hillbilly's, Possum Soup is pretty darn good!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor ol' possum's no threat to anybody. I've had to remove a couple over the years that had found their way into my shop. The first one I caught in a trap like that. The second one had curled up on a shelf and gone to sleep. All that had to be done was to reach in and grab it by the tail and lift it out of there. They were each just taken out in the boonies a d released.... No harm, no foul.

I'll bet the noises upstairs were a bit unnerving, though. I think it was smart to be packing when you went to investigate.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Poor ol' possum's no threat to anybody. I've had to remove a couple over the years that had found their way into my shop. The first one I caught in a trap like that. The second one had curled up on a shelf and gone to sleep. All that had to be done was to reach in and grab it by the tail and lift it out of there. They were each just taken out in the boonies a d released.... No harm, no foul.

I'll bet the noises upstairs were a bit unnerving, though. I think it was smart to be packing when you went to investigate.
    yup, i was like wtf, and i didnt sleep at all last night with the noise it was making in the trap but i wasnt sure it wasnt in theduct work, we took it over to pelican island which is a small island off this island where there is plenty room and nothing over there but oilfield stuff along the ship channel, the other side is bare and even wild hogs over there, i even had a coyote across at the park by me a few months ago fiddling around,lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hey look JJ finally has somebody to drink with lol