Home Non Cigar Related

First

My baby grand daughter called me pawpaw for the first time today !!! I don't know if it meant anything to her yet but it made my day ... she is such a little babydoll .

Any other grandpa's or grandma's out there remember how this feels the first time your grandangels called you by that ? Absolutely awsome !!! I may have to have a celebratory stick tommorow hahaha .

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    congrats Gene!!!! That's huge
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Good stuff Gene, thanks for sharing. Your grand-daughter has excellent timing. :-D

• ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    My 20-month old Grandaughter just started calling me Papa. She likes playing Peekaboo and I like to say"BOO" and make her jump. She would laugh until one day, I waited a little too long to make her jump. When I did, she said "No Papa!!" Guess she told me. Grandkids are precious.

I recently saw a t-shirt her size that said "My finger may be little but I've got my Grandpa wrapped around it" Too true!

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats cool brother. It actually brought a little tear to my eye, I envy you.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    That's cool Gene! My son just started smiling and giggling while he looks AT me. Special times!