Home General Discussion
Options

What did you listen to with your smoke?

What do you listen to while you smoke a cigar? is it the tv, your kids fighting, or some type of music?

I currently am listening to Pandora, so far ive listened to some Bruddah Iz, Mozart, and Jack Johnson with tonight's cigar.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Funny...i was just talking ot a buddy of mine whom i introduced to cigars, about how I need to fix my garage up for smoking so I could have a nice work bench and some tunes to smoke too
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    music is something that has always calmed me and now that i can and do enjoy a cigar on occasion i find the combination immensely helpful when im stressed out
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Usually Boston sports radio (WEEI) in the garage, or a bunch of @$$holes belittling one another at the B&M.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Music is something I really enjoy with some sippin' sour mash and a good cigar. I mainly listen to either light classical or contemporary jazz.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    When I can I listen to the Adam Carolla Podcast.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Usually classic rock on the radio, but sometimes I pop in Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Great pairing!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly 80's music on the MP3 player.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    JAZZ!, less often rock
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I usually listen to metalcore, swing (mostly Sinatra), or old Havana music while smoking. If not that, I'm reading a book or watching videos.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    espn radio
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Since I smoke outside all year round I started bringing my portable DVD player out with. My wife got me a new blue ray player so usually I watch a movie. After getting bundled up for ny winter I like to spend at least an hour watching a good flick. Ive been stuck on the Rocky box set. Trying to come up with a movie to watch to go with a mow pa tonight.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    I usually smoke to Jack Johnson or some native american Spirit Flute. The latter of which is VERY relaxing. If I'm smoking earlier in the evening and not getting relaxed for bed, then it would be James Taylor or Neil Young or some Skynyrd!!!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Have Pandora on shuffle between my Grateful Dead and Beatles stations. Ironically enough Un_Sub, Jack Johnson is playing right now.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Heavy:
    Have Pandora on shuffle between my Grateful Dead and Beatles stations. Ironically enough Un_Sub, Jack Johnson is playing right now.

LOL, love me some Jack Johnson!
  • Options
    x2 on Jack johnson
  • Options
    Alright so tonight its been Bruddah Iz followed by some Jack Johnson
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Usually listening to some pandora, or NPR. Too many Folk artists on Pandora.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    The crackle of my fire pit in my backyard. Im looking for a little quite time
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to listen to some tunes. Usually some blues, or start with the blues anyway. Rock, classical and jazz are great too. Sometimes just put on TSO and get it all on the same CD. But whatever is playing, it is usually loud, very loud.

Favorite all round performer would have to be Rory Gallagher, but then I am Irish.

Watching TV is alright but if I'm reading a book I tend to have to re-light often.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    I prefer to listen to some tunes. Usually some blues, or start with the blues anyway. Rock, classical and jazz are great too. Sometimes just put on TSO and get it all on the same CD. But whatever is playing, it is usually loud, very loud.

Favorite all round performer would have to be Rory Gallagher, but then I am Irish.

Watching TV is alright but if I'm reading a book I tend to have to re-light often.
    Hell yeah Irish Tour!!!! Top 10 albums in my book bro...amazing performer and player
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joan Jett
    Do you want to touch me there

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually log into the vHerf or stream a video when I smoke.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually jump on the vherf and talk with my fellow degenerates.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

If not on the vHerf I usually go Sergio Mendes, Nu Jazz, or Downtempo Electronic.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic country lately.

• Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

Usually I'll have either a streaming music station or a streaming video of some sort.

Last night I turned everything off and just listened to the breeze blow through the palm trees. That was relaxing. I think I'll do that agin.

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Red Dirt or classic country usually. Also like to sit in silence and enjoy like @FIRERAT

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cars on the Highway, birds, rain on the roof, or streaming videos.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.