Home General Discussion

Where's Wes?

Has anyone heard from Western recently? I just realized that it has been some time since I seen him around here. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Has anyone heard from Western recently? I just realized that it has been some time since I seen him around here. Anyone know why?
    Good question, I've been wondering as well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I pmed him a when back to see how things were, but I didnt hear back... I hope he's doing OK!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Starting to wonder if old Darth abducted him and took him for a spin on the new death star. LOL! In all reality I haven't seen him on for some time now.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Maybe he signed up to work on the Ron Paul campaign and he's gone underground.
    I do miss the Daily Fight for Liberty thread.
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    RampMonkey:
    Starting to wonder if old Darth abducted him and took him for a spin on the new death star. LOL! In all reality I haven't seen him on for some time now.
    He is in the trash dump with that Skywalker ****....
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    dont be hattin,lol video CLICKHERE
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    dont be hattin,lol video CLICKHERE
    Vader's back!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    not a trekkie am i.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys sorry aside from the deep space probing life's been hectic with the baby only 2 months away, but other than the chaos life's been great! I'll try to check in more often but it's hard when everytime I do I gotta go buy more cigars and my humidors are just plain packed lol.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    2 months? I know, the little lady takes a bit more attention at this point. Good luck
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    wwestern:
    Hey guys sorry aside from the deep space probing life's been hectic with the baby only 2 months away, but other than the chaos life's been great! I'll try to check in more often but it's hard when everytime I do I gotta go buy more cigars and my humidors are just plain packed lol.
    Hey There he is. I had to check just to make sure you hadn't gone "away" for who knows how long, LOL. I don't remember you mentioning you were having a baby! But I think my memory is going too, so...

With only two months to go you are and will be very busy, no doubt about it. Make sure that you do check in on us from time to time Wes or we worry ;)
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    wwestern:
    Hey There he is. I had to check just to make sure you hadn't gone "away" for who knows how long, LOL. I don't remember you mentioning you were having a baby! But I think my memory is going too, so...

With only two months to go you are and will be very busy, no doubt about it. Make sure that you do check in on us from time to time Wes or we worry ;)
    And we want baby pics after the little bugger is born!