Home General Discussion

Jetmech back in the house!

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
Howdy fellas! I know it has been a hot minute since I've been on, I went on deployment last July and just got back. The navy blocked the forum portion of ccom(fail) so I couldn't post. Deployment wasn't bad, saw the ind of Iraqi freedom, spent some time in Kuwait and afghanistan. Very glad to be back!! Looking forward to getting to know all of the new faces. Adam....we need to herf homey!

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Chief!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Welcome back!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Yo Vinny, good to see you back.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Vinny! Glad to see you made it back stateside safe and sound.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome back buddy, glad to have you back not only on the boards, but so I have someone to smoke with again :) And yes, we need to herf.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hey Vinny, glad you are back in one piece. good to have ya
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Welcome back bro.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home brother!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WELCOME BACK AND THANKS!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Wait a minute.....do I see two BOTL's in Vtown and Tulare? I'm in Visa...we should herf at Sequoia! I'm out of town tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday...and other than Benny down there, I have no one local to herf with!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Welcome home !
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    catfishbluezz:
    Wait a minute.....do I see two BOTL's in Vtown and Tulare? I'm in Visa...we should herf at Sequoia! I'm out of town tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday...and other than Benny down there, I have no one local to herf with!
    Yep, you read right. Vinny lives in Visalia and I live in Tulare, but work in Visalia. PM to you Dustin.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Heya, glad you're back and safe.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Ccom is blocked now? Wth? D@mn the man!! Good to have ya back!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vinny, welcome back. Most importantly, you still at the same address??? If not, no worries, I can still get to you...........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    Vinny, welcome back. Most importantly, you still at the same address??? If not, no worries, I can still get to you...........
    Lol no one is beyond your reach , Todd
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vinny !! Good to have you back home man !

Are you with us for a while this time?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home. Thank you for your service.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:

Holy crap! I was stationed at NAS Lemoore and lived in Hanford. Small world, hunh?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome home Vinny , glad to see you back brother . Do you get to stay in for awhile ?
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, bro!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    VINNY!!!! How the hell ya doin brother? It's been a hot min. Glad to see you're back
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the well wishes bro's... I really missed you guys! I'm not in Fresno anymore I'm at my Visalia address. ENFIDL, how is Shane doing? I'm heading back to shore duty now so no more deployments for a while, 3 in 4 years kinda sucked, time for a break. I need to get my ass over to the trade section, my humi lacks.....diversity :).
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Thanks for all the well wishes bro's... I really missed you guys! I'm not in Fresno anymore I'm at my Visalia address. ENFIDL, how is Shane doing? I'm heading back to shore duty now so no more deployments for a while, 3 in 4 years kinda sucked, time for a break. I need to get my ass over to the trade section, my humi lacks.....diversity :).
    Let me know....I'm off Akers and Tulare and might be able to help out.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    He's doin good man. Been slacking on smoking and posting here but he's good. How have you been? That's the important question here
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!! Welcome back Vinny, you have been missed around here! All these missing BOTL popping back in lately... looks like we're getting the band back together!!! :-D Awesome way to start a week.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow ! Vinney, how ya been. Still loving the avatar and the story behind it. Good to see you home man.