Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Operation Thunderstruck

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Raven this is Foxhound, enemy radar has been eliminated, you are now green to deliver strike package, Coordinates have been uploaded, please authenticate!

Foxhound this is Raven, copy that, authentication codes are as follows, 0311 1660 0002 2601 6645, 0311 1660 0002 2601 6652, 0311 1660 0002 2601 7383, 0311 1660 0002 2601 8519, 0311 1660 0002 2601 8502, 0311 1660 0002 2601 8496!

Raven this is Foxhound coordinates have been authenticated, and you have been cleared to proceed to target area. You are a go, I repeat you are a go.

Roger that Foxhound, commencing operation thunderstruck,,Raven out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSk2Xc3Eq4

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Holy Sheot!!! This is gonna be big....
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lol wth is going on. This is like an episode of M.A.S.H
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Can't we all just get along?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't know where they're headed, just know they're being processed. Even if they don't get close to me, I'm digging in and covering up... DAAAAYYY-UUUMMMMMM!!
  • Options
    Uh oh! This will be fun to watch!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROGER THAT RAVEN! video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Rudy... did you forget to take your meds again?
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Someone done gone loco! It's going to be fun to watch.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    holy crap Rudy. this place is a war zone
  • Options
    Am I the only one that never runs the tracking ? I like to wait n see who got hit lol
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Direwolf:
    Am I the only one that never runs the tracking ? I like to wait n see who got hit lol

Hit h3ll, somebody's gonna get blown the fu@k up!!!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I love military lingo. But I am biased. 6 in the wind!! Can't wait to see who gets their @ss handed to them!!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    What enemy radar? Rudy, check your inbox.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Talk about a cooridinated attack.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Rudy doesn't halfass anything! Dayum boy!!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Great googilly-moogilly!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I think the MAN WITH TWO FIRST NAMES is demonstrating just how badly he cannot count.

Somebody is gonna feel kinda like Eli Wallich in the last scene of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly, and I kinda think I know who that somebody is.
  • Options
    JDH:
    I think the MAN WITH TWO FIRST NAMES is demonstrating just how badly he cannot count.

Somebody is gonna feel kinda like Eli Wallich in the last scene of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly, and I kinda think I know who that somebody is.
    he is always picking on me for some reason too,lol
  • Options
    foxhound this is jj, raven hit me around 1200 with multiple strikes, will post up casulty report shortly, out
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sweet baby Jesus thats a LOT of tracking numbers!!! Rudy done went and got his Agent Orange in an uproar again... but dont worry fellas, once his medications adjust he should be fine again.

Figure on that happening sometime around mid August... :-D

• Options
    jj20030:
    foxhound this is jj, raven hit me around 1200 with multiple strikes, will post up casulty report shortly, out
    LOL
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    So I come home today to see a small brown box on my doorstep. I noticed Rudy's name on it and knew things were about to get REAL. "The Kid" himself made my day with a 100% completely unexpected bomb...to enhance the surprise factor, he hit me with some REALLY nice smokes that I will enjoy immensely! Not sure how I made your list Rudy, but I sincerely Thank You bro!

• Options
    AJGARLETT:
    So I come home today to see a small brown box on my doorstep. I noticed Rudy's name on it and knew things were about to get REAL. "The Kid" himself made my day with a 100% completely unexpected bomb...to enhance the surprise factor, he hit me with some REALLY nice smokes that I will enjoy immensely! Not sure how I made your list Rudy, but I sincerely Thank You bro!

Rudy, ... um yea.... LOL Nice HIT~!
  • Options
    rudy sent me a nice sharks cap,lol , and some great sticks, thanks, kid, that 85th padron looks great too imageimageimage
  • Options
    jj20030:
    rudy sent me a nice sharks cap,lol , and some great sticks, thanks, kid, that 85th padron looks great too imageimageimage
    You got 2! 85th!
  • Options
    Raven this is Foxhound: Forward air control is reporting direct hits on two targets, and has confirmed you are operating in Free Kill Zone!
    Roger that Foxhound, preparing to make another run at designated targets!
  • Options
    Raven & Foxhound, Fvck you.
    Thanks Rudy, Thanks A lot. Lol
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Thanks Rudy, Thanks A lot. Lol
    LOL, a wolfie too
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Team this Raven 1 were gettin some chatter lets change to secondary secure frequency!LMAO
  • Options
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Team this Raven 1 were gettin some chatter lets change to secondary secure frequency!LMAO
    You know you can pick that up on an old tube tv and the uhf dial, right?