Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ENFIDL's Revenge

Our mailbox survived the severe weather we've been having, but it couldn't withstand the bomb I received from ENFIDL. Another brother with counting issues...in honor of E's photography skills I took the first pic with a 1975 Mickey Mouse camera...thank you E for the awesome collection of sticks!!
Photobucket

This one with a little more modern camera...
Photobucket
Honor doing business with ya brother!
Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I like the vintage look hehe.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You had me at Mickey Mouse
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You have a 1975 MM Camera? Dude you just dated yourself! LoL! The vintage look is awesome! Great selection of sticks. Not sure what the deal was for but it looks like a 5 stick shake to me.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    You have a 1975 MM Camera? Dude you just dated yourself! LoL! The vintage look is awesome! Great selection of sticks. Not sure what the deal was for but it looks like a 5 stick shake to me.

Yep, I believe that would be a 5-er. Awesome score, brother!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jr_p951:

Fantastic Hit E,, but wheres the doood? You know the one...lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks again for the awesome trade brother! Glad you got them and enjoy. Mickey Mouse camera FTW! That's good stuff
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    Toombes:
    jr_p951:

Fantastic Hit E,, but wheres the doood? You know the one...lol
    This was one of his first trades. I didn't want to scare him away lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Well done sir !