Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2000 post bomb pick a victim.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I see I've gone past the 2000 mark. Been trying to think of a contest but can't come up with anything that hasn't already been done. So I've decided to do a 10 stick bomb. But with a catch.
what I'd like is for some of you hitters on here to send me a name and addy of a deserving noob, by noob I mean someone who is actually new to this great hobby. Oh yes and pick a number between 1-100 whoever comes closest to my number wins his nominee a nice selection of sticks.
So place your number here and send me a PM of your nominee with their addy. Deadline is 24:00 EST time Monday.
So step up and win your friend some sticks!

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on hitting your 2k good sir.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    64--- and pm to ya good sir
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    33 pm incoming!! great idea and congrats!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the 2k milestone! I'll pick 13 and you have a pm.
  • Options
    I didn't think about this being Sunday so I'm extending the deadline till 2400 EST time Monday. That way I can ship out on Tuesday.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM incoming.... And I'll take 36. Thanks muchly for the contest, and congrats on the milestone.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    2000? You talk too much. LOL
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations there Captain.. 79 is my favorite number and I will pm you the nominee.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 2K, brother! I'll see what I can dig up for addys.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Ricky....congrats on 2K! Go easy on your bombing victim bro....!! J/K!!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    2000? You talk too much. LOL
    Yeah sure looks that way. Thanks for all the feedback, I'll post Monday night who the winner is and send them a pm to verify addy of their intended victim. Keep em coming.
  • Options
    PM, sir, and I shall choose 41.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    26, PM Sent.
  • Options
    Glad to see a good showing. There's still time to win your favorite noob some sticks!
  • Options
    Pm incoming. 72 is da number
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Congrats on the 2000 mark....
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    congrats on the big 2K brother!!!!
  • Options
    Well I decided to let my daughter pick the winning number and the winning number is 42. Congrats Toombes pretty good guess brother.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    WOO HOO yay for Toombes!!
  • Options
    And it' off. DC 03111660000121069180
  • Options
    Congrats Toombs!
  • Options
    Thanks, brothers! Honestly, this is the first time I've won anything since 3rd grade when I won an art contest. Woo hoo!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So this little note comes in the mail today: IMAG0067 Along with all of this: IMAG0068 A big thank you to Ricky for even thinking of us noobs in the first place. You are much too kind. These will be enjoyed immensely! I also need to thank Toombes for picking me out of the crowd and entering me into this great contest. You guys are both some stand-up brothers. When I have finished licking my wounds and recovering from this latest hit, you are both in trouble. When you least expect it.........expect it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    So this little note comes in the mail today: IMAG0067 Along with all of this: IMAG0068 A big thank you to Ricky for even thinking of us noobs in the first place. You are much too kind. These will be enjoyed immensely! I also need to thank Toombes for picking me out of the crowd and entering me into this great contest. You guys are both some stand-up brothers. When I have finished licking my wounds and recovering from this latest hit, you are both in trouble. When you least expect it.........expect it!

No thanks needed, Tony. I do have a request, though. Instead of bombing me, send the intended package to the DCCC. Our BoTL/SoTL overseas are more deserving than I am.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

No thanks needed, Tony. I do have a request, though. Instead of bombing me, send the intended package to the DCCC. Our BoTL/SoTL overseas are more deserving than I am.
    #1, just enjoy the sticks brother. That's why I ran the contest, just wanted to pass on some goodwill.
  • Options
    WTG Rhamalam,,;o) ,Some great sticks!! Looking forward to trying that AKA hybrid!!!,, Enjoy Mr. Toombes!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    WTG Rhamalam,,;o) ,Some great sticks!! Looking forward to trying that AKA hybrid!!!,, Enjoy Mr. Toombes!!!

I'd love to enjoy them, but they went to SleevePlz as the "ghost winner" of the contest. If your tastes run like mine, you'll like the Hybrid. Had on a few weeks ago. Outstanding smoke!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    The Kid:

I'd love to enjoy them, but they went to SleevePlz as the "ghost winner" of the contest. If your tastes run like mine, you'll like the Hybrid. Had on a few weeks ago. Outstanding smoke!
    OOPS,,lol