Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anybody Done....

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Drunk buying, bidding etc.? Then you'll know how I feel right now as I am going through the 20 count putting trades and bombs together for a Monday mailing..................................

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    That's never good.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Drunk buying, bidding etc.? Then you'll know how I feel right now as I am going through the 20 count putting trades and bombs together for a Monday mailing..................................
    need to make a lil room ehh ? lmfao video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Quit drinking... So I jsut stay up tweaking on caffiene and buy like a moron... In a matter of a few weeks, over 200 sticks in Feb...and I hit some serious high end in the B&M's... But hey...I'll get you closer to 200 in the MF book bro! I do miss the Jameson's, single barrell, JW blue, Glenfiddich, etc... The Bahama mama's were amazing at Atlantis last year.... My dumbass chased Jagerbombs with Coors for a decade on stage...then Jesus called last call for my liver; hence, cigars. I loved to drink...
  • Options
    JHewey:
    That's never good.
    I would tend to disagree... Only good things, and massive stashes could come of it
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Last time I did that, I ended up with a guitar, new cymbals and a motorcycle... Needless to say, the wife was NOT happy.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Last time I did that, I ended up with a guitar, new cymbals and a motorcycle... Needless to say, the wife was NOT happy.
    Wow.
  • Options
    Didn't need the guitar, I'd already sold my amp and effects board. Didn't need the cymbals, gave the drums to my son 4 yrs earlier. Kept the motorcycle, an '82 Kawasaki KZ-305! She still ain't happy...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    It scares me when Todd does this...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Uh oh
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    i do some of my best work after ive had a few drinks.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    so are you drinking now or working yet? lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Used to do stoned grocery shopping.. End up with the strangest *** sometimes.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    jj20030:
    415:
    so are you drinking now or working yet? lol
    lol.

just starting with the drinking.
    told phobicsquirrel i would send him a feral flying pig the other day..... and he gave me his adress. little did he know........ the pig wont fly alone.
    also told issac i would send him a single cigar.
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Direwolf:
    Hahaha. Three cases of cheeze-wiz and a sixer of Mikes hard lemonade?
  • Options
    Direwolf:

Try going to Wal-Mart tripping on 'shrooms. Not good! Ahhh, college. How fuzzy your memories are to me...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    Quit drinking... So I jsut stay up tweaking on caffiene and buy like a moron... In a matter of a few weeks, over 200 sticks in Feb...and I hit some serious high end in the B&M's... But hey...I'll get you closer to 200 in the MF book bro! I do miss the Jameson's, single barrell, JW blue, Glenfiddich, etc... The Bahama mama's were amazing at Atlantis last year.... My dumbass chased Jagerbombs with Coors for a decade on stage...then Jesus called last call for my liver; hence, cigars. I loved to drink...
    He always know best!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:

Try going to Wal-Mart tripping on 'shrooms. Not good! Ahhh, college. How fuzzy your memories are to me...
    Walmart? Try the zoo!!!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:

Walmart? Try the zoo!!!

Let me think about it. Ummm... NO! LOL
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    i used to go grocery shopping after being up for something like 30 hours straight...not as bad but somehow i ate really well..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bandyt09:

LOL I dont drink but occasionaly Buy More than I have room for .... I have plenty of room right now! LOL Maybe i should do some buying when i get a chance! Good to see you Bandy! Peace !
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bandyt09:

LOL I dont drink but occasionaly Buy More than I have room for .... I have plenty of room right now! LOL Maybe i should do some buying when i get a chance! Good to see you Bandy! Peace !
    What Ozzie, plenty of room you say........................Hmmm..................
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:

Winning! Add shopping for lures on shrooms at wally's around 2am...AWESOME
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    He always know best!
    Amen brother, I drank enough for a lifetime already. Once or twice a year is fine by me