• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Zino Davidoff Crown Series.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Funny thing about the 1495 Cams...down at the Tobacco Barn, the lounge near Todd, they have bundles of these. I don't know how long they've had them, or if they're the same cigar, but I had a good laugh when I saw them.
    They still make 1495.. The difference is that only 10.000 were made with the 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Usually they carry an Ecuadoriasn Sun grown wrapper. Cameroon makes the difference on this one.
    I know Kas, what I'm saying is that they had the 1495 Cameroons there. What I don't know is if they're of the same batch, you know how numbers get thrown around in the cigar marketing game ( I'm looking at you Gurkha ). I suppose I'll have to grab a few to try sometime.
    hey joe.. I know that You know, I was just throwing that out there for anyone who thought they might be getting the same cigar we both know and love. How are you anyway brother ?
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    When I find a smoke I can't live without, I go nuts and stockpile. 1844 is definitely such a stick.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Funny thing about the 1495 Cams...down at the Tobacco Barn, the lounge near Todd, they have bundles of these. I don't know how long they've had them, or if they're the same cigar, but I had a good laugh when I saw them.
    They still make 1495.. The difference is that only 10.000 were made with the 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Usually they carry an Ecuadoriasn Sun grown wrapper. Cameroon makes the difference on this one.
    I know Kas, what I'm saying is that they had the 1495 Cameroons there. What I don't know is if they're of the same batch, you know how numbers get thrown around in the cigar marketing game ( I'm looking at you Gurkha ). I suppose I'll have to grab a few to try sometime.
    hey joe.. I know that You know, I was just throwing that out there for anyone who thought they might be getting the same cigar we both know and love. How are you anyway brother ?
    Gotcha.Wink [;)] It will be interesting to find out if these are the same cigars that we know and love...I wouldn't mind smoking one every so often.