Home Non Cigar Related

Mass Effect 3!!!

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Alright who has got it? I preordered mine 6+ months ago, and got it in yesterday. Because of work I was forced to wait until now to get goin....still downloading the extra content from the preorder so wanted to shoot a line to all ME fans!

I realize some of you might be 24 hrs into this, so please no real spoilers...lol. But what do you think of it so far, and is there anything that myself and others need to be on the lookout for??? Can't wait to get everything downloaded and try to get a couple hrs in before I go to bed.

Ohh for those that didn't know, download the Kindoms of Amalur 'Reckoning' demo to get a bad azz armor and weapon DLC designed by Todd McFarlane...it is only available until March 17...

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Played the last two on 360 preordered it and the fraking lady put in my preorder on PS3.
    I'm not picking it up. I didn't grind away and have multiple save on 360 just to start over.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Glad i saw this post, you just reminded to me go outside and grab my package...opening it now!

"Long ashes my friends."

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the one game I regret not getting into.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I suck at FPS
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Isn't a fps. So you are in luck.

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Played the last two on 360 preordered it and the fraking lady put in my preorder on PS3.
    I'm not picking it up. I didn't grind away and have multiple save on 360 just to start over.

That sux, I'm assuming it was GameStop....things of this nature and others is the exact reason they will never get a dime from me again....
    Love the game so far, though I've only made it to the Citadel. The controls are taking some getting use to, and it seems harder to find talking points or stuff laying around to pick up, you have to be right on top of it before you can tell if it is an item you can use...and trying to figure out why Anderson isn't the Councellor anymore since I chose him in ME1....must have missed something i guess.. Edit: It was in the book I didn't read...he stepped down, out of the counsile position to be promoted in the Alliance....
    A lot awwwwww being said about the ending on the web...just finished and to not spoil it, what do u think?
    Bump, only cuz I see a few mention it in another thread.....if interest I'll voice my 2 cents.....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I don't believe the ending is actually the ending. Bioware's hinted at a new DLC coming out. Other than that, they're pretty hush hush about it. That and the old man said to the boy "ok, I'll tell you one more story".

Other than that, though, the multiplayer's pretty fun. I'm on the 360, if anyone wants a partner.