• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty funny ..
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Hilarious!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the Badger and Blade thread has been permanently replaced.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ive been thinking about signing up for this program to see how it goes.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I wish more commercials were like this one!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    that was AWESOME!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Now I wonder what quality the blades are. I barely ever buy blades for Gillette and i have almost every day. If I knew someone that had these and liked them Id switch no doubt.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    Now I wonder what quality the blades are. I barely ever buy blades for Gillette and i have almost every day. If I knew someone that had these and liked them Id switch no doubt.
    For $6 a month, I think it'd be well worth the money to try the mid level option.

Sweet commercial. If I weren't so happy with my double sided safety razor (which is cheaper to use too) I'd definitely try this out.
  • Options
    i signed up tonight. should ship out tomorrow. ill let you guys know my opinion for what its worth
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I will be signing up for the mid level option. I shave my head, and that looks easier to clean than any of the expensive ass razors I currently use. If the razors are as cool as the commercial and site, it'll be worth it 100%!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    if i hadent just bought a new razor and shave brush from the art of shaving, i would give this a try
  • Options
    Any news on how good these are yet?
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    JSaint:
    Any news on how good these are yet?
    Yeah has anyone tried them yet?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... are their blades any good ? No.. There f**king Great ! Actually, I haven't tried them.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this message! I also think campaign ads should be more like this. Then I might actually be paying attention right now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I might Pull the trigger here just for the video itself kicking ass.
  • Options
    i still havent gotten mine in yet (hopefully today)...have been holding off shaving until i get these so i should get a good idea of how they are
  • Options
    SO i just got this email not too long ago: DEAR SOON-TO-BE NEW MEMBER, Last week the Internet came to visit, and as a result, we're unable to fulfill your 4X order right now. Yes, we think this sucks too. But we're giving you options. Here they are: If you'd like to hold your place in line, do nothing, and you will receive your first shipment on May 15th. If you'd like your $6 refund, no problem. Please Click this link. Log in, and click the refund button. We'll handle the rest. Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to meet initial demand. We'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
  • Options
    what the eff. shouldve figured. Ill wait awhile to join if I ever do.