Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for one "blind" trade.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Do you feel lucky.......Well do ya...........I have a few extra sticks, so I am up for one (1) blind trade. Bring it, dont sing it. I would suggest someone with big, hairy nuts. The kind that hang reeeaaalll low. This trade wont be for someone with a weak heart. Step up if you dare.........

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'm game Greg!!!! Quick enough for ya? Ya best be scurred!!! No hesitation, no sweat!!! Its ON!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I'm game Greg!!!! Quick enough for ya? Ya best be scurred!!! No hesitation, no sweat!!! Its ON!!!
    Woowzers. You are the quik and I am the dead. Are you sure....I mean, I was hoping...I mean don't hurt me.......Pleeeezzzeeee.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    zeebra:
    Woowzers. You are the quik and I am the dead. Are you sure....I mean, I was hoping...I mean don't hurt me.......Pleeeezzzeeee.
    You keep runnin your cute lil "trade" threads and can't get enough, well, I'll put that to rest once and for all!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Scurred???? Surely you jest.......My nuts drag the ground. However, I might be concerned a little. lol. Zeebra, I must make an example of you. This will give me no pleasure........its purely a business proposition.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Who's funeral dirge do I compose?
  • Options
    zeebra:
    greg2648:
    zeebra:
    You keep runnin your cute lil "trade" threads and can't get enough, well, I'll put that to rest once and for all!
    Ok, Ok, Ok....I might be a little scurred. H-E-L-P.
  • Options
    I see you manned up a bit and did a second reply with a complete opposite reply to my first post...hmm

I can tell your fingers were shaking typing when doing the second reply...LOL.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Who's funeral dirge do I compose?
    The one who keeps asking for it, its an addiction I tell ya...
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I see you manned up a bit and did a second reply with a complete opposite reply to my first post...hmm

Great, just Great.....No Bio. Now what........I was hoping to only have to send you 10-12 sticks, but with no Bio, now I have to expand.............
  • Options
    greg2648:
    zeebra:

Great, just Great.....No Bio. Now what........I was hoping to only have to send you 10-12 sticks, but with no Bio, now I have to expand.............
    LMAO. Running for info to the easiest place in the world first....image
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    this is going to be good. zee dont mess around
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Z, If I were an Artist, this would be one of my greatest masterpieces. lol. Hunker down, my friend. Good luck...........Bwahahahahaha.......Package flies in the morning.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I want all of the brothers to take it easy on Shawn over the next week or so. He is going to be a little raw.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hey Greg, if you survive zeeb... which I would not put money on. lol... I got you on your next trade. I got your number next time.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Hey Greg, if you survive zeeb... which I would not put money on. lol... I got you on your next trade. I got your number next time.
    LMFAO. I guess there is a chance that I wont make it. I should redo my will. I will be naming BigT as the executor of my "Cigar Estate".
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Greg, we've never traded before. Let me know if you're up for it and I'm game too!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Greg, we've never traded before. Let me know if you're up for it and I'm game too!
    As soon as I eliminate BigT, You are next on the list. Ohhh, that is, if I survive Zeeb.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    LMFAO. I guess there is a chance that I wont make it. I should redo my will. I will be naming BigT as the executor of my "Cigar Estate".
    Gents, PRAY that Greg make it out of this trade with Shawn... cause if not, his stash will be bombing ALL of you homes. Nobody would be safe! lmao
  • Options
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:
    As soon as I eliminate BigT, You are next on the list. Ohhh, that is, if I survive Zeeb.
    eliminate BigT... you crack me up. Game on son.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like some major smack talking going on... By all means...this noob is building an army and I must say........THIS PLACE RULES....seriously, unbelieveable comraderie.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:
    Holy crap, Greg has a list going now. Memo to self, never and I mean NEVER become the Big Dog around here.

I have my money on Zeeb's because after my part of the "trade" with Greg, he'll be easy pickins for Shawn. In fact, I feel quite sorry for Shawn in taking out Greg because it will be like beating an old lady with a walker in the 100 yeard dash. (No Shawn, it is not like I thought you needed the help).
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:
    Holy crap, Greg has a list going now. Memo to self, never and I mean NEVER become the Big Dog around here.

I have my money on Zeeb's because after my part of the "trade" with Greg, he'll be easy pickins for Shawn. In fact, I feel quite sorry for Shawn in taking out Greg because it will be like beating an old lady with a walker in the 100 yeard dash. (No Shawn, it is not like I thought you needed the help).
    Hahaha. Surely, there is someone out there that thinks that I can make it through this trade with Zeeb. lol.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:

Hahaha. Surely, there is someone out there that thinks that I can make it through this trade with Zeeb. lol.
    I hope you make it. I need you at full strength in order to be satisfied.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:

Who told Todd he could play with the adults? HAHAHA You're supposed to be at the lake!!!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:

Who told Todd he could play with the adults? HAHAHA You're supposed to be at the lake!!!
    He is....drinking uncontrollably, smoking uncontrollably, and posting here all night long!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:

He is....drinking uncontrollably, smoking uncontrollably, and posting here all night long!
    exactly. I don't trade with Greg sober... that would be suicide. Drunk... I may just go nuts.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    OchoZacho:

exactly. I don't trade with Greg sober... that would be suicide. Drunk... I may just go nuts.
    Just cut across the wrist, not with the vein...worked for me
  • Options
    Just got back from Wallgreens and Greg's package is ready to fly! Oh yea, PM me your addy sucke..I mean Greg. I thought I had it.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Just got back from Wallgreens and Greg's package is ready to fly! Oh yea, PM me your addy sucke..I mean Greg. I thought I had it.
    You went and picked him up some lube didnt ya? LMAO