Home Non Cigar Related

Where is.....

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
I know Im way behind on this, and often miss a ton of threads------but for some of the older guys here, what ever happened to Purofreak? I hope he is well and someone knows. We had our political differences (big time) but he and I always got along at the end of the day.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puro Freak, and Alex Williams, too...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Both those dudes are alive.
    I'm sure they'll stop through someday.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah.. and a lot of guys just doing drive bys.. Lassie, gypsie, as well as others.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Alex Williams, I thought the Young Gun bomb him all the way to FaceBook.....................

I'm not a facebook guy but I have heard that he pops in there a lot.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    bandyt09:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Alex Williams, I thought the Young Gun bomb him all the way to FaceBook.....................

I'm not a facebook guy but I have heard that he pops in there a lot.
    between what the young gun sent him and what i hit him with i doubt we'll hear from him anytime soon
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Maybe Purofreak feels a little self conscious about showing back up here....
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    ????????
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Diamondog:

Hmmm ... explanation please either here or by PM DD .
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Always enjoyed our sports bets and conversations with him . I think he started a political blog or something and also seems like around the last times he was around maybe something about changing jobs ??? Funny thing is I was just thinking about him and a couple of the other guys from a while back . Anybody remember Brandon or know what happened to him (brc81) I think ? Urbino has been gone awhile as has Joe from Charlotte NC .
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have made that comment because I was asked not to create forum drama about it long ago by a good member so I will refrain from any detail, sorry boys...
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have made that comment because I was asked not to create forum drama about it long ago by a good member so I will refrain from any detail, sorry boys...

Ah but to hint only makes all of us want to here more..........But I digress.
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

Life is more interesting with a little mystery ;)
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

True. And we now have one more. Interesting.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

hmm, didn't see that coming! :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

she didnt think so
    deejmemixx:
    stephen_hannibal:
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

she didnt think so

And to think this thread has come this far........................................................:-)