Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Sitting in the waiting room.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Waiting to see the Doc, find out if I'm gonna need surgery. Got me an abdominal hernia.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck, brother. Hope everything works out for the best. I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    hoping ya get to forgo the surgery.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ouch that sucks. Hope it all works out for ya
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow man hope everything turns out ok.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Good luck. I know that's painful!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Waiting to see the Doc, find out if I'm gonna need surgery. Got me an abdominal hernia.
    That sucks. Look on the bright side, at least it's not an inguinal (as in the intestine protrudes into groin) hernia. For most general surgeons, hernia repair is their bread and butter surgery as they do 100+ a year.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had abdominal hernia surgery two years ago. I hope you don't have to have that, but even if you do, it's not the worst thing in the world. Just make sure to get your pain medication before you have the surgery, so it's there when you get home.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Dude, that is not fun. Wish the best for you; I know I hate having to go to the dr.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Hernias suck. I feel for you. Hope the surgery can wait A while.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Sorry to hear that brother, I feel your pain....have had intestinal problems for over 10 years and the doctors can't figure out what the problem is!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Best wishes brother .
  • Options
    No such luck. Scheduled for May 8th, at least it's in and out be down for a couple weeks. Bit noones said anything about not bieng able to enjoy a cigar so that's a plus. It's an umbilical hernia. So unless I develop an infection everything should be cool. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, best wishes for a speedy recovery, my friend. You should be able to do this without even breaking a sweat, as they say.
  • Options
    That's my plan. I hate to sweat.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I had hernia surgery in high school... the pain sucked, but the nurses were hot and the drugs were strong.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    No such luck. Scheduled for May 8th, at least it's in and out be down for a couple weeks. Bit noones said anything about not bieng able to enjoy a cigar so that's a plus. It's an umbilical hernia. So unless I develop an infection everything should be cool. Fingers crossed.

That's the best news you could get in A bad situation. I have two hernias and mine are A bit south of there. Yep. Down there. Not trying to steal your thunder, just letting you know it could be worse. Hope you have A speedy recovery.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Rhamlin:

That's the best news you could get in A bad situation. I have two hernias and mine are A bit south of there. Yep. Down there. Not trying to steal your thunder, just letting you know it could be worse. Hope you have A speedy recovery.
    Ouch!