Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ricky (RHAMLIN)

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Ricky, I guess you win this battle buddy. I said I was going to stay off the forum for a while. You insisted that I don't do it. So, you go and do this to bring me back. I know we have traded in the past and I have bombed you some nice cigars. But I never asked for anything in returned. Your class act just like many other BOTL's in here. I really appreciate this, I've never had any AKA's. On top of this, you sent me a cool patch that I'm going to put to use. Thank you very much. And thank you for this awesome package you put together.

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sweet hit! Nice work Ricky!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nice hit Ricky!! Way to bring back Rick too!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy that declaration! Ricky is the unofficial hitman for Jameson cigars, ha.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ricky, I guess you win this battle buddy. I said I was going to stay off the forum for a while. You insisted that I don't do it. So, you go and do this to bring me back. I know we have traded in the past and I have bombed you some nice cigars. But I never asked for anything in returned. Your class act just like many other BOTL's in here. I really appreciate this, I've never had any AKA's. On top of this, you sent me a cool patch that I'm going to put to use. Thank you very much. And thank you for this awesome package you put together.

Truly Awesome hit Mr. Rhamalam!!!! Your in for a treat with those AKA's ENjoy RCY!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good work Ricky!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Beautiful bomb...

click here
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! Now that is a beating, and honorably taken like a BoTL if I must say so. Awesome hit, Rick! Enjoy the sticks. I dooooo love me some AKA Hybrids.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them Rick. I think you'll really like that Declaration. And the Cohiba has about 8 months on it so it's almost ready to go.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Hope you enjoy them Rick. I think you'll really like that Declaration. And the Cohiba has about 8 months on it so it's almost ready to go.
    GREAT job Ricky! Honestly I'm really glad that the love is being shared from the AKA contest, you truly are one INCREDIBLY generous brother and its an honor to call you a brother and friend! Couldn't have happened to a better or more deserving brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does one purchase those AKA sticks?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Where does one purchase those AKA sticks?
    Pm to you.