Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Phase 1 - Size and Body

124»

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    If nobody's tallied yet and I can still get in, I'll go med/full torp with Diamondog.

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Roberto99:
    Alex Svenson:
    Looks like voting is going to wrap up in 90 minutes. Any volunteers to tally the results?
    I can help, but I would need guidance on how to count ones that gave multiple answers and/or are the size and strength answers to be tallied seperately or are they a combined answer?
    Hey, I have to withdraw this offer as my wife became very ill overnight and I have to bring her into er this morning.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    med/full - toro

"Long ashes my friends."

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    amz1301:
    Corona Gorda, Medium
    Too bad I didn't see this yesterday, that's exactly how I would have voted ...I was completely "offline", unconnected all weekend......it was great!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Roberto99:
    Alex Svenson:
    Looks like voting is going to wrap up in 90 minutes. Any volunteers to tally the results?
    I can help, but I would need guidance on how to count ones that gave multiple answers and/or are the size and strength answers to be tallied seperately or are they a combined answer?
    A thought on how to tally the votes for those who gave more than one answer (Myself included). Why not give a partial vote for each selection.

For instance I voted Med/Full and eihter Corona Gorda or Lancero. So Med/Full gets a full vote and the two sizes listed only get a half vote each. That way each of us still gets only one voice. Thoughts?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    boydmcgowan:
    Roberto99:
    Alex Svenson:
    A thought on how to tally the votes for those who gave more than one answer (Myself included). Why not give a partial vote for each selection.

For instance I voted Med/Full and eihter Corona Gorda or Lancero. So Med/Full gets a full vote and the two sizes listed only get a half vote each. That way each of us still gets only one voice. Thoughts?
    Too many cooks in the kitchen. LOL
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Dang it, looks like I missed out on the first round. Hopefully it's okay if I jump in and cast votes on the successive rounds from here on out. Sweet, forum blend!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Roberto99:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey, I have to withdraw this offer as my wife became very ill overnight and I have to bring her into er this morning.
    I'll take this on. Give me about an hour to wrap up this smoke and I'll have it tallied up
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I just finished up the tally. I gave the guys that missed the vote the benefit of the doubt since there were only a couple. Also, anyone that put two things, I counted the first thing typed as the vote. Here goes...

Body
    Mild mild/ medium 1
    medium 22
    medium/ full 51
    full 5

Size (Top 3 are in bold)
    Corona 11
    Corona Gorda 9
    Petit Corona 0
    Robusto 4
    Lonsdale 3
    Lancero 16
    Toro 15
    Toro Gordo 0
    Robusto Gordo 0
    Churchill 1
    Double Corona 1
    Torpedo 16
    Short Torpedo 1
    Salomon 0
    Short Salomon 1
    6.5x46 1

Looks like it'll be Medium/Full body in either a Lancero, Torpedo or Toro

Anyone can feel free to double check my tally
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I guess medium/full is a consensus.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    So medium full is the conclusion. Based on the close vote in sizes, for the first round of cigars, I will organize it as a sampler. 12 cigars, 4 each of torpedo, toro and lancero. Then we can smoke each size and try to narrow to one or keep all three. When the time comes to collect preorders on the samplers, I will let you guys know but we have a lot more work in front of us.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    So medium full is the conclusion. Based on the close vote in sizes, for the first round of cigars, I will organize it as a sampler. 12 cigars, 4 each of torpedo, toro and lancero. Then we can smoke each size and try to narrow to one or keep all three. When the time comes to collect preorders on the samplers, I will let you guys know but we have a lot more work in front of us.
    What a KEWL idea Alex. The way different sticks perform in different vitola's has always facinated me. This way we can all see the different aspects of what we created. What an awesomne learning experience this is again. The first blend was such a blast and learning tool that I was over the top when Alex said we were doing this again. Now this new twist with adding a few different vitola's ! WOW !
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bump...