Home General Discussion

Newbie to the site

Just made an account..a friend of mine put me onto it..smoked an Anejo last night. Favorite cigar is the Padron1926...i enjoy the cheaper cigars as well like Rocky Patell Edge and Sancha Panza..down to my last cigar in my humi..lol gotta re-up..only holds 30 cigars if that but i dont usually ever have more then that.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Ccom brother and glad your arm was bent hard enough to log on and have some fun ;) Stick around for a while and get to know these guys, they know their sticks and kindness both in equal measures! Thanks for joining up!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • i forgot to say ive been smokin for about 10 yrs or so...on and off at one point..
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    Just made an account..a friend of mine put me onto it..smoked an Anejo last night. Favorite cigar is the Padron1926...i enjoy the cheaper cigars as well like Rocky Patell Edge and Sancha Panza..down to my last cigar in my humi..lol gotta re-up..only holds 30 cigars if that but i dont usually ever have more then that.
    As a fellow newbie i welcome you. I have a similar size humi. I have had to convert some tupperware and some small coolers to accomidate. I recommend you do the same =). Wealth of info and good people on this forum.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, brother! Best advice I can give is to ditch the 30 and buy a cooler...or two...
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Welcome!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Welcome and there are some others around here with only 20 Count humidors as welll, don't believe everything you here from those with the 20 counts and enjoy the ride.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    It's about time u joined. Kick back and join the fun. Did u say your humi is a 30 count and bit very full? Dangerous words around here. This newbue is a good guy...don't be to mean to him guys!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome to the forum. Protect your snail mail address. Trust me here. In fact, I think you should send it to me in a private message and I'll show you how it works. LOL. 30 count? 30 count? A person should never leave themselves open to potential storage problems. I'm just sayin.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Welcome friend. As for the humidor...........There's never been such A thing as too big. You might want to upgrade while you still have time. There's nothing like talking cigars to make A person crave more.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    Welcome to the forum. Protect your snail mail address. Trust me here. In fact, I think you should send it to me in a private message and I'll show you how it works. LOL. 30 count? 30 count? A person should never leave themselves open to potential storage problems. I'm just sayin.
    I am sure I can get his address if he is scared to send it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Fire.. Nice to have you along.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. And best of luck to you:)
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Welcome aboard!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    welcome