Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Crap Network 100th Episode Contest!!

Who wants to win a box of cigars with no bullshit attached? http://crapnetwork.com/hundredcontest. Crap Cigar is celebrating their 100th episode by giving one lucky winner a box of cigars. The cigars won't be revealed until the end but trust me, they are not cheapies, these are premiums and tasty at that. So what do you have to do? Go to the link, enter your name and email address, and vote for your favortie Crap Cigar episode.

The top voted episode will get a redo by the Crap Network team at a later date, so if you want to see us smoke a really **** cigar again, so be it. The choice is yours, and you could win some cigars out of it too.

I will continue to collect submissions until the end of March, and after the last day, I will randomly pick (using a computer) the winner of the contest, contact you for your address, and send your prized possesion to you. One more thing, please spread the word about this contest and about Crap Cigar and the Crap Network. We really appreciate the feedback we get from you guys and the support from our fans. We wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys. We smoke the ***, so you don't have to!!

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A cool way to gain information on A particular cigar before committing to A purchase. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Free and Cigars ... now thats a good combination right there !!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Entered! Thanks and congrats on 100 episodes!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on the 100th episode brother!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Groovy contest, brother. Congrats on 100 episodes! I voted, by the way... just sayin'...