Home General Discussion
Options

Woodbridge NJ bound

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So my last phase of truing will have me in the Woodbridge area ...... Fro the 19th til the 30th of this month ..... Anyone in the area know of any good spots or looking to try and get together for a stick ..... Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    I live in Rahway which is the next town over. My usual spot is The Smokers Den 1580 irving St, Rahway. There is also Main Street Cigars 53 Main St in Woodbridge, never been there but heard good things about it. There is a great resturant in Woodbridge called Chris Micheals. They don't sell cigars there but they have a patio that is bascially like being indoors which you can smoke on. Another great sports bar called Big Shots has a great outdoor patio for smoking if its nice out. Smokers Den is a small lounge with agood group of people, the owner Sean is a great guy. a very welcoming place. If you have any questions about the area let me know. If you have access to a car Cigar International and Famous Cigars is only about a 45 minute drive and worth the trip!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Keep me posted. I am in Dover which is about 30 - 45 minutes away. There is a place called jamie's in Clifton that servers Italian and you can smoke at the table. Reasonable prices for food.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Hillborough, real nearby. Shoot me a PM if you want to hang.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well it would be cool to meet up and have ourselves a little herf ..... I'm available m-f after 5pm and whenever on weekends ..... I get into town on the 18th and am there till the 30th. Hit me up fellas.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm currently unemployed, but my weekends are spent down in AC area taking care of my mother, so M-Th nights work best for me. To bad you're not here a day earlier, I'd have invited you out for St. Pat's...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.