Home General Discussion
Options

Louisiana and Mississippi Bound - 3/21 - 3/29

I will be heading to Hackberry, LA and then driving to Jackson/Peal MS. On the way, I'm probably gonna stop in NoLA. I would love to meet up and have a stick if anyone lives near these areas.

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I've offered to open up my pad up for a mini-herf with James when he cruises through New Orleans on the 23/24. Any other BOTL who is in the area then is more than welcome to join in. Suds and sticks on me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rick, change of plans at work. I have to split these trips out due to logistic issues. I will be in Mississippi 3/26 - 3/30 and then sometime in April (probably end of month) I will head back out to LA and can meet up there.

I'm sorry about the timing of this - I just found out today. If you're still up for it, I would like to stop by in April. I will send this in a PM as well to ensure you get this.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Grew up in Jackson. Thats home. Too bad I live too far away now to meet up with ya. If ya make it to Long Island let me know lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    My dad was born in Baldwin, played football for Ole Miss. I'm heading to Jackson and Hattiesburg and points in between (Magee, Mt. Olive).
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Cool. PM when you get a better date