Home General Discussion
Options

So, whatever happened.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
To our SOTL's? Salem, IrishAJ, Katt..... Haven't seen any posts from any of them lately. Ya s'pose we grossed 'em out with our maleness? Or maled 'em out with our grossness? LOL :-)

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Last I heard anything out of Salem, she was fighting her way thru an illness a while back. Sent her a pm a couple days ago to see how she was feeling but havent gotten anything back yet. Hope all is well, was nice having such an enthusiastic noob around here.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. It was nice having ALL of 'em here. Hope Salem's getting better.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sentiment is shared by myself as well regarding Salem's health. As for IrishAJ, Amanda is doing well she's just been very busy lately working at PokerSlob's resteraunt helping with the final few days before it opens up and doing a lot of admin stuff for them as well, and was swamped this past week doing a lot of birthday planning and prep work for me and my/her grandfather since his bday was the day after mine. In fact her and I are headed up there tomorrow again for some of the final piecework and to possibly have a stick or two with him in celebration. She's still been on the forum and reading, just hasn't posted lately, but I promise she's doing great :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ive seen a couple posts recently from Katt on the what ya smokin thread.. She's a sweetheart!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Ive seen a couple posts recently from Katt on the what ya smokin thread.. She's a sweetheart!!
    Careful Katt... I think Mr. Rudy may have his eye on you tehehehe ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Careful Katt... I think Mr. Rudy may have his eye on you tehehehe ;)
    he just has his eyes on the awesome selection of sticks shes smoking,lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I thought maybe they had ventured onto " The War On Women " thread and had been taken hostage ; ) . Glad that didn't happen !!!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    You know you love the sausage fest we have going on around here. Just admit it and we can move on.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Goatmilk:
    You know you love the sausage fest we have going on around here. Just admit it and we can move on.
    I love me a good sausage fest...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:
    Obvious from the short shorts bro... LOL

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I thought maybe they had ventured onto " The War On Women " thread and had been taken hostage ; ) . Glad that didn't happen !!!
    hilarious!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I noticed Salem on-line recently, but she was gone by the time I could PM her. I hope all the lovely SoTL are doing fine and can manage to put up with our dudeishness.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:

Sorry, but I won't go near this one with a 10 foot pole; lets just leave it where the good lord flung it hahahahhaha!
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:

Sorry, but I won't go near this one with a 10 foot pole
    10 foot huh? damn... that's got me beat...
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Krieger:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:

There's females on the internet????
  • Options
    Krieger:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:

Hahaha... well why the heck do you think I picked up AND have bee nable to hang on to such a hot ticked like IrishAJ????? Bwahahahahah!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    Krieger:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Goatmilk:

Hahaha... well why the heck do you think I picked up AND have bee nable to hang on to such a hot ticked like IrishAJ????? Bwahahahahah!
    I'm nowhere near that which isn't all bad. It allows me to rock the shortest shorts I can get my hands on