Home General Discussion
Options

Xikar Ash Can DD

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Did anyone see this? Only $13.00. Goin for it.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Thanks for posting, I hit that.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sooooo tempted. 5 hrs till I make my decision. Arrrrg!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I bought one the last time it was on the DD and it is real nice. I haven't used it yet I got it for the cigar fest trip. Def worth if you smoke in ur car its about the size of a soda can and the top seal really tight.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have one of these that I paid like 20 bucks for at a local B&M, actually Stephen Hannibal picked it up for me, and I love the thing. It works awesome. The grate in the bottom, the holders, everything about it is fantastic. For 13 bucks thats a helluva deal on it. I know this is a lil late to the party but figured I'd throw in my .02 for anybody wondering about these.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I have one of these that I paid like 20 bucks for at a local B&M, actually Stephen Hannibal picked it up for me, and I love the thing. It works awesome. The grate in the bottom, the holders, everything about it is fantastic. For 13 bucks thats a helluva deal on it. I know this is a lil late to the party but figured I'd throw in my .02 for anybody wondering about these.
    Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time these come up, I'm grabbing one! They look great, I just wouldn't be around to get the ups box this time..dang
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    I may have to snag one up on payday. Sometimes I get to have a smoke on the ride home from work. A good stick and some classic rock with the windows rolled down. Oh Yeah!!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I got mine today.