Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

What did I do?

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
While excitedly digging through the Poker Pass box yesterday, I happened to find a second Baggie. Inscribed upon the side of said. baggie were the words, "Toombes, BOOM, Muwahahahahahaha!!" bandyt09 took it upon himself to include a bit of a bomb inside the pass. What an awesome surprise to go along with the welcome addition of my new daughter. Todd, you are a true brother! I'll have pictures up in a few days when I get back to work. Thanks again, Todd!

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edit: WTG Todd....but I don't think you did anything, you were just on the tail end of a good ole azz whoopin!!! ;-)
  • Options
    The bomb Todd dropped on me in the midst of a pass. Sneaky, sneaky, sir...

Photobucket
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Toombes, and wonderful smack-down Todd!! What Tat is that bad boy; haven't seen that one before that I recall
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Not really sure which one it is. It's only the second one I've ever gotten and they're both resting in the humi for now.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Not really sure which one it is. It's only the second one I've ever gotten and they're both resting in the humi for now.
    I've yet to have a bad Tat man, Pete Johnson really knows his sticks... you'll love em!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I think the one from Todd's bomb may be a Miami Especiales or a Reserva SW. Maybe bandyT09 could tell you, it was his goofy-aZZ idea to send it. I'm looking forward to trying them. I've heard nothing but good things about the entire Tat line.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, either. How you doin, Daniel?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    +1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    JDH:

Doing just peachy, David. Thanks for the kind words. How have you been, my friend?