Home General Discussion
Options

San Fran

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
I need a Places to smoke. Near ermley area. Gogogo

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I work a a local BM in San Mateo. Not sure how close to "ermley" we are. Wait, ermley?
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    I work a a local BM in San Mateo. Not sure how close to "ermley" we are. Wait, ermley?
    I was confused by ermley too. Berkeley is the only thing I can think of that's within the realm of possibility on that one.

Downtown SF, there's really only two places. The first is Occidental on Pine Street. This is relatively small, but the crowd is overwhelmingly cigar smokers. Excellent place.
    The other is Cigar Bar and Grill on Montgomery Street. This is more of a happy hour atmosphere where you're allowed to smoke cigars on the outside patio area. Despite the name, some people have no clue that you're actually allowed to smoke there. It's a good spot if it's not raining and if you have a bigger group of people, but Occidental is much better if you're alone.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    yea i couldnt figure it out "ermley",, only thing i could think of was emeryville....Jdorais, please pm me with name of you b&m,,,one place in the south bay is the Cohiba club
  • Options
    Sorry emeryville san francisco is the place
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    Grew up in San Mateo.....and would have a good smoke at The Humboldt, is that were you work? Or the other one on W 25th (Cigar Loft)? Ill in the San Fran next month...good times in the bay!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I went to the Occidental when I had training up there last year. Someone here recommended it. A very fun place to hang out and they have Guinness on tap. A tiny selection of sticks so bring your own.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    how long you going to be in the area????
  • Options
    just got home... I went to down town and had a couple smokes at cigarbarandgrill
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Jdorais:
    Grew up in San Mateo.....and would have a good smoke at The Humboldt, is that were you work? Or the other one on W 25th (Cigar Loft)? Ill in the San Fran next month...good times in the bay!

I work at the Loft on 25th. Y'all come in whenever your in town and enjoy a smoke on me.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    just got home... I went to down town and had a couple smokes at cigarbarandgrill
    damn..... i would have met up with you had i known. that 20 minute drive would have saved me shipping costs on the black & milds
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Jdorais:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Jdorais:

I work at the Loft on 25th. Y'all come in whenever your in town and enjoy a smoke on me.
    And all the pieces are clicking into place now. . . . Jeff, I'm pretty sure my buddy Jiunn and I met you at the lounge about 3-4 weeks back and we chatted about both being forum members. I didn't put it together with you being Jdorais for some reason. Anyway, good to put a face to the name, and man I was really impressed with the selection there so I will definitely be back. We'll have to sit and enjoy a smoke there this time and chat live.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭

boydmcgowan:
    Jdorais:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Jdorais:

And all the pieces are clicking into place now. . . . Jeff, I'm pretty sure my buddy Jiunn and I met you at the lounge about 3-4 weeks back and we chatted about both being forum members. I didn't put it together with you being Jdorais for some reason. Anyway, good to put a face to the name, and man I was really impressed with the selection there so I will definitely be back. We'll have to sit and enjoy a smoke there this time and chat live.

ahh yes.  i think it's all coming back to me.  for sure Boyd and I have to go back and enjoy a smoke there.  Or should I say enjoy a "stick" haha.