Home General Discussion
Options

afghanistan photos

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appone of the transient sleeping conexesUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appthe last one is a near beer they have in the chow hall

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Good smokes under less than desirable conditions. Thank you for your service and come home safely. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    cmon,,,wheres the pruno??????
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ShotgunJohn:
    Good smokes under less than desirable conditions. Thank you for your service and come home safely. My prayers are with you and your family.
    +10000. Well said John!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ShotgunJohn:
    +10000. Well said John!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Glad to see you posting dood.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Making the best of the madness. Glad to see you're ok. Thanks a ton for your service, brother, and come home safe.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Stay safe bro ...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Stay safe and get home soon! Thanks for the pics, keep them and the posts coming so we know you're OK. Are we allowed to ask where you're at in Afghanistan? I was in Kandyland (Kandahar) in '02 - '03.

• Options
    sjmdavesjmdave Posts: 12
    i know your pain brother im up in RC N lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:
    Making the best of the madness. Glad to see you're ok. Thanks a ton for your service, brother, and come home safe.
    x10
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dang dude, that looks like Bagram and I don't miss that place at all! Nice pics.You better get 25ft between those SIPR and NIPR wires ;)
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Some very fine smokes in a hell hole. Stay safe, and thanks for everything you do