Home General Discussion
Options

any My Father fans out there?

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
I smoked the My Father that I got from greg tonight and let me say, it was the perfect cigar! My wife and I sat out on the deck for about an hour and a half while i enjoyed this cigar. It had a great draw, and flavor, and I had to stop when my fingers were burning...I have some more I bought, and a Le Bijou that I got from bandyt09 that i can not wait to try. The weather was great, the conversation was great, and the cigar was perfect. Im hear to tell you guys, Life doesnt get much better than that! Thanks greg for the cigar, and thanks in advance to bandyt09 for the next My Father i'm going to smoke. image image image

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yes Sireeeee !!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    DPG is a pimp...and I am his man ****
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:

Is the Pope a Catholic?

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My Father is a staple in my humidors. I like all of Don Pepin Garcia's blends.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    drpepperdude:
    Rail Jockey:

Is the Pope a Catholic?

And does the current one always wear red shoes ... YEEESSSS !!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say that I am a fan; it is more like MF is the crack and I am the crack ****.........I would say junkie but I am well past the junkie stage.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I've only had a handful and they were great. The only prob I've had is the bands are always stuck on big time n the wrapper gets torn. I smoke till the band is just about to burn and it still doesn't loosen them
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    I haven't had one yet, but I plan on getting some soon, What can you tell me about the flavors? I hear great things about the My father, and most of the DPG line.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    They are all dog rockets! Please PM me for my addy so you can send them to me so I can dispose of them for everyone ;)
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    What's a "My Father" and who's Don Pepin???????
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Un_Sub:
    I haven't had one yet, but I plan on getting some soon, What can you tell me about the flavors? I hear great things about the My father, and most of the DPG line.
    they all have a signature spice to them. When I smoke a my father, they embody what I imagine, when I think of what a Cigar should taste like. Buy them ASAP
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Tim sent out a sampler deal of six so.I ordered one, def in my top 3 now! I went back and got five more they were so good!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The MF No. 4 Lancero is in the top 3 of all time for me; Pepin, Kelner, Seijas, and Fernandez are amazing and I've never had a bad stick from them!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't know if I'm a fan or not, haven't had one yet. But it does look rather crispy!
  • Options
    Another awsome evening! Nice after dinner vacation. image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Another awsome evening! Nice after dinner vacation. image
    Oh man! Great shot and brilliant pairing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I bought the my father sampler box few weeks ago. I love these sticks, so far I've only had the 1922.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I bought the my father sampler box few weeks ago. I love these sticks, so far I've only had the 1922.
    Grabbed a box of 1922 from the sprintsale a while back, I never smoked a MF before then but grabbed it simply because of the good reviews I'd seen.
    I'm loving this cigar and am glad I sprung for the box - I'll definitely be trying the other MF blends in the future.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the title of this thread makes me think that it would be easier to ask of there was anyone who is NOT a My Father fan. the thread would be much shorter.
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    My email order from Tim...a thing of beauty!!! Photobucket
  • Options
    They also have one of the best looking boxes out there.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    All this My Father talk has me excited! Catfishbluez was talking them up at the last herf we were at too. Got a MF and a le bijou coming in the sampler i just ordered.