Extra Cigars!!! from Florida WINNER!!

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    count me in
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    OK, BOTL, any one is invited 12 sticks left over from florida trip, not the ones I have here, they were gifts......but my own!!! Just put your name in by Thursday the 22nd at 11:59pm. and get them!!!!! Newbs, Vets, etc..... Come one come all !!!!!!! Thanks,Miikeee!!!!
    Florida was great!!! Food was great, if you ever get a chance go to Berns Steakhouse in Tampa, USDA Prime NOT Choice aged for a full 8 weeks, only handfull of restuarants in the US does that. Golf even better!!! Came home with the MVP for 2012, finished 7-1 for the match play!!! Glad to be back though, had to give my liver a rest and the 11lbs that was added!!! LOL . Ok have 27 names so far!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    OK, BOTL, any one is invited 12 sticks left over from florida trip, not the ones I have here, they were gifts......but my own!!! Just put your name in by Thursday the 22nd at 11:59pm. and get them!!!!! Newbs, Vets, etc..... Come one come all !!!!!!! Thanks,Miikeee!!!!
    I'll toss my name in as well, THANKS A TON! Hope the trip rocked man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Florida was great!!! Food was great, if you ever get a chance go to Berns Steakhouse in Tampa, USDA Prime NOT Choice aged for a full 8 weeks, only handfull of restuarants in the US does that. Golf even better!!! Came home with the MVP for 2012, finished 7-1 for the match play!!! Glad to be back though, had to give my liver a rest and the 11lbs that was added!!! LOL . Ok have 27 names so far!!
    I got plenty of cigars so I'll pass on that but if you're starting a list and sending out one of those steaks, you can add my name to that, lol....but seriously that sounds like an awesome cut of meat.

And sounds like an awesome trip & congrats on the golf achievements.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I went to a small community college in Tampa. Berns was the only place to go if you wanted a great steak, good brew and excellent times with your friends. After a hearty meal it was off to Ybor to finish the night. Man, how I miss those days...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    might as well toss my name in there. Glad you had fun bud...and you never replied to my txt!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    *** never replied to mine either!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    we should get him
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    we should get him
    An ABBA cd?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    we should get him
    An ABBA cd?
    For Nando?
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    we should get him
    Dee got busy found a shop that had both DE Eggs, 17 each, got the number, and Dire you didn't text me unless it was an alias??? LMAO
  • Options
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    we should get him
    Dee got busy found a shop that had both DE Eggs, 17 each, got the number, and Dire you didn't text me unless it was an alias??? LMAO
    I didn''t text ya because I don't know your number lol
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    can I still get in on this?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    yup till Thurs midnight!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MVW67:
    robbyras:
    yup till Thurs midnight!
    I guess if I would have read the original post, I would have known... my bad... so yes, count me in!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, Can I play for the DCCC, If you pick my name Ill throw in a few too.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ooh... ooh... I wanna play!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey Mike, Can I play for the DCCC, If you pick my name Ill throw in a few too.
    Why of course!!!!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Sounds like a great trip!! Toss my name in the hat please. Thank you!!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Put my name in please.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Count me in too, it sounds like you had a great trip!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    OK, Boys we have a winner of the 12 sticks!!!! MESKC, Jonathan please PM me your addy and i will get these out to you, thanks all who entered!!!!!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Congrats to MESKC
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and thanks for the contest!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thanks for the contest. Congrats to the winner!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, my man! Thanks for the contest and the opportunity, Mike!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Congrats to MESKC

And a big THANK YOU to Mike for the contest.....
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MESKC for the win!!! Thanks for the contest, Mike!
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    OK, Boys we have a winner of the 12 sticks!!!! MESKC, Jonathan please PM me your addy and i will get these out to you, thanks all who entered!!!!!
    This is awsome. You will not be forgotten on a later date. I have sent you a pm.
  • Options
    MESKC:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    This is awsome. You will not be forgotten on a later date. I have sent you a pm.
    Doooood been busy with teaching, but the package has left and I hope you have a strong will to live!!!! LOL
    0311 0240 0002 0365 8274