Home General Discussion
Options

Recommendation: Man O War Side Projects Sampler

I really want to try these cigars, but I don't know if I want to drop drop 25 bucks on 3 cigars that I've never had, let alone drop the cash on a box of them. I am not sure if the powers-that-be are able to do any sort of discount on a sampler of these because of how limited their apparently are, but if they could, it would certainly be something I would be interested in. Anyone else think it's a good idea?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I can't find the sampler. Is it one of each for $25? That's more expensive than three singles.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    There is a sampler the reps r offering email Andy its a good deal if it's still going Andy is back to work tomorrow. I will say from my experience with the little devilsI love them very oily cigar with great strength. Not quit the pop of the MOWPA but this cigar changes strength profiles like nothing I've ever seen. The other thing I love is this cigar lasts forever for being a corona. If you like full bodied cigars I highly recommend the little devils.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I agree. Email your rep. Andy had a special that included all 3 in a sampler at a very nice (and wallet friendly) price.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I'll email Andy tomorrow - thanks guys!
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    i have a feeling they may come up on the march madness... maybe the beard, andy, or alex can make this happen??
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    hmmm... maybe ill wait a week. I keep forgetting about March Madness, and I know I am going to buy stuff, so I need to save my money. (Assuming it's as epic as everyone makes it out to be)
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    NightHawk:
    i have a feeling they may come up on the march madness... maybe the beard, andy, or alex can make this happen??

Is march madness going to happen?
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    NightHawk:

Is march madness going to happen?
    Alex came out on the March Madness Thread and said it would be happening the last week of the month.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I agree. Email your rep. Andy had a special that included all 3 in a sampler at a very nice (and wallet friendly) price.
    +1...this is the way to go. I smoked the Little Devil (that I got from Andy) last night and make sure you get a few more of these, they are that good. And at the price, I might be getting another box to age....