Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO Specific Tatuaje's... Thanks!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey BOTL/SOTL, in an attempt to round out my Tat profile a little more and try a few that have really been on my radar, I am in search of 1-2 of the following sticks:

1. RC184
2. RC233
3. Reserva A Uno
4. Reserva SW
5. Cojonu 2006
6. Any of the La Verite' Sticks of either of the 2008 or 2009 Vintages
7. Seleccion De Cazador Tainos or Especiales
8. Avion 11

Pretty much just took a look down the entire Tatuaje line (minus the monster series since those are rare treasures) and wrote down the ones that I either hadn't tried or don't have in any of my humis. I've got plenty to trade and don't want ANYONE to go out of their way to try to accomodate this or send off their last of anything; it's merely a curiousity that I would love to explore. THANKS!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Check with Josh V...the man is a Tat **** and has a good boutique shop by him.
  • Options
    Thanks Shaun! Will do!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I think my B&M I am near atm has a box of the Cojonu 2006s. If I remember correctly they are like 15-20 bucks there. I can go pick one up if you wanna work out a trade (Not outta the way, I pass it a lot).
  • Options
    scarlin:
    I think my B&M I am near atm has a box of the Cojonu 2006s. If I remember correctly they are like 15-20 bucks there. I can go pick one up if you wanna work out a trade (Not outta the way, I pass it a lot).
    Sounds great Spencer, shoot me a pm and we will work out the details :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Take the Especiales off your list, I've got you covered on a few of those.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I can take one of them off of your list, probably 2, I'll check over the next few days. Shoot me a PM and we can work out a trade.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Take the Especiales off your list, I've got you covered on a few of those.
    Joe you are a stand-up brother, thanks a ton! PM to you requesting what I can compensate you with!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    I can take one of them off of your list, probably 2, I'll check over the next few days. Shoot me a PM and we can work out a trade.
    Kick-azz thanks brother, PM inbound so we can work out a trade!