Watch a blonde chick attempt to understand "Miles Per Hour"

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hurts me to watch
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I find it hard to believe anyone can be that stupid.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    My head hurts
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Edumikashun at its finest. No wonder we lag behind. But, I would vote for her to run as president, since our current one is about as brilliant.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    I find it hard to believe anyone can be that stupid.
    exactly
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had to stop it about 15 seconds in... felt my IQ drop.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I am not sure who the biggest idiot is here... our beloved blond (who is just doing what blondes do), or our cameraman WHO MARRIED HER!

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah, I agree. I couldn't watch the whole thing, either. And I don't believe she was putting us on. I think she's honestly that dumb - and it's a shame. Maybe she just OD'd on stupid pills, ya s'pose?
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah, I agree. I couldn't watch the whole thing, either. And I don't believe she was putting us on. I think she's honestly that dumb - and it's a shame. Maybe she just OD'd on stupid pills, ya s'pose?
    For the young ladies sake, I sincerely hope there was SOME sort of drugs involved here, or she's got a rough road ahead of her in life! LOL

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    I am not sure who the biggest idiot is here... our beloved blond (who is just doing what blondes do), or our cameraman WHO MARRIED HER!

I hope he did not just marry her for the sex. Because in about 20 years that gate is going to atrophy shut...but he will be stuck talking to her for the rest of his life. Not only that, half of her genetic quotient is going to represented in his offspring.
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Sniper:

I hope he did not just marry her for the sex. Because in about 20 years that gate is going to atrophy shut...but he will be stuck talking to her for the rest of his life. Not only that, half of her genetic quotient is going to represented in his offspring.
    The late, great Rodney Dangerfield once advised, "Marry a good cook. The sex will wear off, but you'll always be hungry!" LOL

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

could only stomache 40 sec myself
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:

could only stomache 40 sec myself
    +1 - 40 seconds of my life I could have been doing something else.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be a female thing. Make it more difficult than it is. I just posed this to my wife and she immediately said if your going 60mph than you'll go 60 miles in an hour than you got 20 more miles to go so you devide 60 by 3 and add that to your original 60 miles, so you will end up going 80 miles in an hour. Whew??
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Could I please have that minute of my life back?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Holy chit ?!?!?!

This guy needs to be a cigar smoker . No , baby , whatever the price says , you have to cut that in half !!! Listen , how many could you smoke while you ran your 7 minute mile ? See , baby , they're practically free !!!