Home General Discussion
Options

Alec Bradley

about to smoke a Alec BradleyTempus Magistri maduro..1st time smokin this one, will let u know what i think..a friend of mine keeps raving about the Black Market..anyone smoke that yet?

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I've had a couple of Black Market, pretty good IMO. After trying the AB Prensado, though, it's nowhere near as complex and tasty. Still, a good smoke. I've got an extra if you want to try it.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Have not had the Black Market but I love the Fine and Rare
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    about to smoke a Alec BradleyTempus Magistri maduro..1st time smokin this one, will let u know what i think..a friend of mine keeps raving about the Black Market..anyone smoke that yet?
    Love the Tempus... Love the Black Market... I did a review of the Black Market on my site... check out here Alec Bradley Black Market Review
  • Options
    robbyras:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    Love the Tempus... Love the Black Market... I did a review of the Black Market on my site... check out here Alec Bradley Black Market Review

Robby, your review was the reason I tried the Black Market. You RAWK, brother!
  • Options
    FireInWhichUBurn:

By the way, PM to you.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love AB cigars. I've had several of them actually. I did recently try the Black Market. I enjoyed it, not a bad smoke at all. However, I've had a box of Tempus Centuria in my humidor aging since 2009 and smoked one of these about a month ago...OMFG, these just get better with age. The Prensado churchill was probably my 2nd favorite. Very rich, smooth cigar w/ a hint of pepper on the palette.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I like the black market, AB is quickly becoming one of my favorite makers
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    FireInWhichUBurn:

By the way, PM to you.
    3 post and you're already beating him to death...lol...BurnFireBurn..welcome to the wonderful world we call Borkism....
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    FireInWhichUBurn:

By the way, PM to you.
    3 post and you're already beating him to death...lol...BurnFireBurn..welcome to the wonderful world we call Borkism....
    he deserves any beating he gets
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    The AB Tempus is a great smoke. (Both Maduro & Habano). They're reasonably priced and age very well. I have a bunch. (Sorry. No info. on the Black Market). Also, I have one Empire Edition and the plume on this thing is amazing!
  • Options
    bring it on...lol My friend gave me a black market last night..gonna smoke it tonight.
  • Options
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    the tempus was ok..that night my friend hooked me up with the black market and I must say that I enjoyed it very much..thinking about getting a box.
  • Options
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    the tempus was ok..that night my friend hooked me up with the black market and I must say that I enjoyed it very much..thinking about getting a box.
    I am going to a AB event on Thursday I cant wait, hopeing they have some great smokes available!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    I am going to a AB event on Thursday I cant wait, hopeing they have some great smokes available!
    Try to get some AB Maxx Brazilians or som NY's
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The Tempus Maduro is like sweet butter.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    FireInWhichUBurn:
    Try to get some AB Maxx Brazilians or som NY's
    will do!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Agree, Tempus Centuria is a wonderful, meaty, mouthful smoke and simply get better with aging. I like it more than Prensado. I would like to say hint of white pepper, woody and buttery. Age them as long as you can and enjoy once in a while.
    Krieg:
    I love AB cigars. I've had several of them actually. I did recently try the Black Market. I enjoyed it, not a bad smoke at all. However, I've had a box of Tempus Centuria in my humidor aging since 2009 and smoked one of these about a month ago...OMFG, these just get better with age. The Prensado churchill was probably my 2nd favorite. Very rich, smooth cigar w/ a hint of pepper on the palette.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Also little harsh. Nothing like Tempus Centuria. isn't it?
    y2pascoe:
    The Tempus Maduro is like sweet butter.