Home General Discussion
Options

Heartfelt brick humidifier out of stock?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Hey everybody, i was looking on heartfelt's website to find some humidity beads but they only have the bigger sized bricks and the tubes, and none of the two oz. pvc or aluminum bricks in stock, and they haven't for some time now. Are they going to get these, or do they just not make/stock them anymore?

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    It took me a few months for me to order the 4oz aluminmum brick, you might want to add yourself to the notified list when the item becomes available. That's what I did, and they emailed me when they had the item in stock.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    It took me a few months for me to order the 4oz aluminmum brick, you might want to add yourself to the notified list when the item becomes available. That's what I did, and they emailed me when they had the item in stock.

where can you set that up? i can't seem to find it anywhere on the website or the product page..
  • Options
    bwcarter54bwcarter54 Posts: 142
    bacon.jay:
    Hey everybody, i was looking on heartfelt's website to find some humidity beads but they only have the bigger sized bricks and the tubes, and none of the two oz. pvc or aluminum bricks in stock, and they haven't for some time now. Are they going to get these, or do they just not make/stock them anymore?
    They have the 2oz. puck in stock. I ordered it sat. morning and it got here monday (today). Shipping charge was $1.85. Can't beat that. Great company.