Home General Discussion
Options

big hole in the side of a cigar

I was attempting to smoke one of the 5 Vegas Gold Maduros that i got off of the sprint sale taking a draw out of it was like trying to drink out of a straw with a hole in the side of it. after some investigation i peeled back the wrapper a little bit and found this....

(sorry for the shoddy picture quality, it was a free camera...)

it was a hole through the binder, and it looks like mos of the binder had been ripped and squashed over to the side, the hole is about the size of a pencil eraser... has anyone else come across something like this in a cigar before?

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I was attempting to smoke one of the 5 Vegas Gold Maduros that i got off of the sprint sale taking a draw out of it was like trying to drink out of a straw with a hole in the side of it. after some investigation i peeled back the wrapper a little bit and found this....

(sorry for the shoddy picture quality, it was a free camera...)

it was a hole through the binder, and it looks like mos of the binder had been ripped and squashed over to the side, the hole is about the size of a pencil eraser... has anyone else come across something like this in a cigar before?
    I've had those draw issues, where all I seemed to get is airmit never thought to peel back the wrapper.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Can't say I'm surprised, nature of a handmade product. Never had that happen though.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i just hope some of the others are better. it was really disappointing to have this happen on my first 5v Gold Maduro