Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mtuccelli's Mom

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
A while back I received a package from Mike as a house warming gift. Mike was nice enough to tell his Moms about it. After explaining to her about the new home and that my my wife and I are happy in it. She gave him a old fashion smack on the head for not sending my wife a gift too, lol. Then she took matters in her on hands and sent my wife a hand made lap blanket. The crazy thing about this is my wife got the mail and she never does. She called me and said I had a box. I told her to open it. And she was speechless. Lol, she asked me why a guy from the forum would send me a pretty blanket. I told her it had to be a note in there to explain the prank. Sure enough, there was one. And the prank turned into a bomb from Mike's Mom to her, lol. Mike, you and your family are top notch individuals. Thank you for making my wife's day. And she also told me to thank you and your Mom. Yes guys, Mike was sneaky enough to through in a fiver of Carlos Torano Loyal toro's. I never had them before and I can't wait to try them. Will post a pic this evening. Thanks Mike....

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    A big thumb's up to Mike AND his family! I have an awesome piece of cigar band art that Mike's mom made me. It sits proudly in my office!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Two thumbs up...very nice!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is by far one of the neatest stories I've heard in a while and it couldn't have come from a better man and his family or have been given to a more deserving man and his family! Congrats and thanks Mike and family, that was truly amazing ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Unreal - every time I think Ive seen it all generosity-wise out of this forum, something like this just takes the cake. We got Mom's bombing wives now fer Chrissakes!!! I do believe this signifies that the sixth seal has officially been broken me bruddahs... cant wait to see whats next!!!

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    To cool man :D That is just down right awesome!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You are welcome Rick and from all of this I learned a valuable lesson....When sending house warming gifts DO NOT forget to send something to the most important person in the house! On a side note the doctor told me the swelling should go down in a few days

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Mike I am so impressed and humbled by you daily! Glad the swelling is headed down! Oh and on a completely unrelated note, sorry! You'll know why I said sorry soon enough I think...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Happy Mike didn't send the boys after me. Just a bit busy lately. Once again, thanks Mike and your Mom.

Photobucket
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME FAMILY BORKISM
  • Options
    jj20030:
    AWESOME FAMILY BORKISM

Heck yeah Jimmy, Mike and the family are just plain ole awesome.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been wating to try the torano loyals and masters, maybe get 1 from my b&m this weekend
  • Options
    I'm going to fire one up this weekend.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely amazing generosity from the brothers! Mike, you're definitely a true friend and your Mom is one of a kind. Rick, enjoy the smokes and I hope Mrs. Rick enjoys the lap blanket.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hands down the best forum on the web. Good stuff brothers.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR