Home General Discussion
Options

Too sexy for my clothes!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Made you look. Just me at Casa Fuentes. imageimage

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright Rhamalam!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!!! Oh wanted to tell you I smoked that Jameson Santos de Miami and it was a great stick,,,Thanks
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I need to get my a$$ down there and this check it out. Not like I have an excuse...just hop a plane. Enjoy the vacation! One day I might figure out how to take one. LOL!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    I need to get my a$$ down there and this check it out. Not like I have an excuse...just hop a plane. Enjoy the vacation! One day I might figure out how to take one. LOL!
    Haha I'm sure I enjoy similar "benefits" and I've been slacking! nothin like getting some smokes and taking them straight to the rhino! Leave on the last flight out first flight back in the morning. Can't tell you how many times I've done that. Just not all that recently... january isn't really that recent right? So envious Rhamlin enjoy!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    finally too see the man who kicks my a$$ in hanging with friends! Hope you have a great trip
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! I've always wanted to go there. Maybe someday.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Looks great but you're missing a beverage
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice pics man. Hope you guys have a great vacation
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, glad you're having a good time...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    How's your back feeling?
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I was skeptical on clicking on the thread, but its like yelling don't look...my dumb@ss will look or if someone farts...you still sniff just to check it out. Glad you're enjoying the vacation! Casa Fuente is one of the spots on my must see list!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good Ricky!!! Congrats on getting a chance to have a vacation and taking some time for yourself!! You're a great guy and work your azz off, you need a chance to relax and Casa Fuente with Mrs. Rathna's presence should do that in spades ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    What I want to know is, who's driving the barge!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hope you're having a blast. I will be there next week. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but, I can't seem to find any good Fuente stuff. (i.e T-shirts, hats, etc.). I'm wondering if they have that stuff there and if they are on line.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice, looks like your vacation is off to a GREAT START!!! Enjoy yourself down there.