Home General Discussion
Options

question aboutr lanceros

DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
Now that warmer weather is here and I have the time to sit outside I want to break my lancero cherry. What would be a couple good ones to pick up?

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Now that warmer weather is here and I have the time to sit outside I want to break my lancero cherry. What would be a couple good ones to pick up?
    The ones I will send you!!!!!!!

---End of thread.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    oh snap!

I actually want to try those Cain Daytona and Cain F lanceros, but man are they expensive!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    If you dont mind Todd Id like to help RanDAALALALALALA out on this.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Isaac, I am pretty sure you mean " If you don't mind Todd I'd like to help RanDAALALALALALA out on this also", isn't that correct? By all means, I am sure my little 20 count could use your help on this.

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Damn- I was actually hoping for some info info on Lanceros! Grrr
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Damn- I was actually hoping for some info info on Lanceros! Grrr
    Hmmmmmm.......information is not what you need..........information cannot be smoked...........(cue up the band to play ominous music now)
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Doh! What'd I walk into
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Isaac, I am pretty sure you mean " If you don't mind Todd I'd like to help RanDAALALALALALA out on this also", isn't that correct? By all means, I am sure my little 20 count could use your help on this.

I only have about 2 lanceros to send so I guess it works out.
  • Options
    Padron panatela.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    Padron panatela.
    +1, great cigar. El Triunfador (brown label).
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Olivia V or MF Lancero
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I had a Cusano 15th last weekend which was real good. I've heard the Tatuaje Black is an awesome lancero, but I've never had one......(head down, *sigh*).
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    For something a little lower on the $$$ side, the lancero is my favorite size of the CCom Brazilian label.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:

---End of thread.
    LOL When I read this, I distinctly heard Darth Vader's voice in the back of my head saying "All too easy...." :-)

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    graycliff espresso, davidoff millennium, viaje exclisivo, tatuaje miami, my father #4, opus x
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:

---End of thread.
    LOL When I read this, I distinctly heard Darth Vader's voice in the back of my head saying "All too easy...." :-)

LMAO, seriously, why would anyone post this while I am trolling through the forum, DUH..............................
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Hey Todd since the weather has turned warmer here too I been thinkin about toros, torpedos and belicosos...any info or suggestions on those?...LOL How was your trip buddy?
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    rburke1129:
    Hey Todd since the weather has turned warmer here too I been thinkin about toros, torpedos and belicosos...any info or suggestions on those?...LOL How was your trip buddy?
    Toros, Torpedos and Belicosos are great, however, I only have coronas, petite coronas and lanceros..............

Trip was good, however, it is nice to be back on the forum on a more "regular" basis. On yeah, it is nice to see the wife and kids again, LOL.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    rburke1129:
    Toros, Torpedos and Belicosos are great, however, I only have coronas, petite coronas and lanceros..............

Trip was good, however, it is nice to be back on the forum on a more "regular" basis. On yeah, it is nice to see the wife and kids again, LOL.
    Coronas, petit coronas and lanceros? What a coinkydink, some of my favorites. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    rburke1129:

Coronas, petit coronas and lanceros? What a coinkydink, some of my favorites. Big Smile [:D]
    You know where they are, come and get 'em brother.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    bandyt09:
    rburke1129:

Are you telling me the legendary "20 Count" only holds skinnies??......hmmmmm
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    rburke1129:
    bandyt09:
    rburke1129:

Are you telling me the legendary "20 Count" only holds skinnies??......hmmmmm
    How do you think I get 21 in the ole 20 count?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I love the padron's in natty or Maddy and always have both. The 64 superior is another favorite too in Maddy. I have yet to try the DPG/MF yet but they are high on the list. I just got some LGC lancero's recently too