Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irishman you are one crazy brother!!!

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Dangit.....just when my eyebrows grew back some crazy brother decides to bomb me because he had a birthday and once again I say bye bye to them both. Brett decided he needed to share his birthday with me by sending an awesome bomb and man do I mean AWESOME.

Brother your generosity has no equal and I consider myself very fortunate to get the chance to experience it. Brett sent me a few sticks that I am looking forward to light up once the weather stabilizes. A while back I sent him an AKA Hybrid and in return he sent me one that came straight from Jay Lundy himself. He also sent me an Exile Corona with 3 frickin years on it.

There were some other fine sticks that accompanied these two that are my favorites, but the unusual surprise is the cigar box clock he sent. This particular box held the limited and scarce release Padron 1964 Anniversary line from TAA specifically for a lounge near him. It even has the engraving on the top of the box to show that.

It will look real nice on my desk and will be used as one of my dry box. What I like best about it is the way he installed the clock. When you open it you can check the time. Brett you are one class act along with being a kind and giving brother thank you very much.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, enjoy Mike. You know you deserve it. Nice one Brett....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Mike it had been a while since I had last said thanks for all you have done... This just seemed like the right time to me ;) Glad you like the clock and glad there were some smokes in there that you enjoy!

Thanks for the kind words Rick... Your time is coming up soon enough FYI...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Nice clock.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Seems like we have 2 clock-makers now in this town...time for a duel? Nice hit Brett!