Home General Discussion

I was a good boy..

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
I was a good boy yesterday. Here is the back story.
On Thursday, last week, I was watching the sprint sale for a box of MOW PA. These are my favorite sticks and I got one left. Well, low and behold I see a great price for a box so I buy them as fast as I can. But wait. It's for only a 5 pack. NOO!!! First thing Friday morning I called into ccom and a nice young lady feels my pain and cancels my order and issues a refund. YES!!!

Tuesday rolls around and the mail man hands me a box from ccom. HHmm. My regular order form Friday isn't due till Thursday, I think to myself. I open the box, and there is the 5 pack of MOW PA's. Oh-Oh. Someone messed up. Now what do I do. Do I keep the sticks, happy that I have a "free gift" since I am about out? Or do I call in and let ccom know what happened? Well....

I was a good boy. I called in and talked to Andy and he is sending me a UPS return label so I can send back those sticks. I just couldn't do it to ccom. They have been so good to me in the past that I couldn't keep those tasty sticks. Of course I blew my money on something else so I will have to wait until this summer to restock on them, but I feel good knowing I did the right thing.
Sorry about the long story. I just thought I would share it. I just love the guys and gals at ccom too much!!!
<br<Rob

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cigar Karma will get your back at some point.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey, you just won my 2000 post contest. Worry not.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    True character is what you do when no one else will know about it. Good man.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    acewoodson:
    +1. Integrity is doing the right thing, every time, even when nobody's looking - and its a very rare commodity in the world today. Good on you brother, and like Kuzi said karma is always watching....

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    acewoodson:
    +1. Integrity is doing the right thing, every time, even when nobody's looking - and its a very rare commodity in the world today. Good on you brother, and like Kuzi said karma is always watching....

Karma is not only watching but reading too...........

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LoL!! Todd is doing some serious trolling for targets!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    acewoodson:

Sooooooo...... start calling you uncle karma??
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Yup Karma. Check this out; One and a half years ago I started my renovation on my house. One of the guys on the first crew (Demo. guys) smoked cigars. So, I gave him one of the ones I was enjoying at the time. They finished there phase and I thought I'd never see the guy again. Just yesterday, my Wife said, "Bill came by and he brought you a couple of cigars". I said, "Who?" My wife reminded me who he was and a year and a half later I get two cigars for the one I gave him. :) "Cigarma"
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Kuzi - I wasn't even thinking of karma. This could be a case of ccom karma coming back on them. They always help us out with great deals, taking care of any problems, even if it isn't their fault. So now it was my turn to help them out.

KCW - very nice cigarma there! (I love the new word)

Beatnic - No, no no. Bombay won your contest. I know because I already congratulated him. LOL

Rob
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:

KCW - very nice cigarma there! (I love the new word)

;)

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    acewoodson:

uh oh