Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Joz3r is a One Man Wrecking Crew!!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
A few days ago I put out a thread searching for some Tat's that I hadn't had a chance to try and was looking for. Well several brothers responded with one of them being Joe. He had sent me a PM saying that he had put together a package and was sending it my way, to which I asked how I could make it square with him, his reply; "Oh sorry that I gave you the wrong idea, I'm bombing your azz and there is nothing you can do about it..."
Yeah.... it hurt. Joe your generosity is INCREDIBLE and I don't deserve this one bit, but thank you so very much regardless!!! The Bolivar looks incredible, and Lancero's are one of my favorite sizes around, I can't tell you how pysched I am to light these bad boys up!! Thank you Joe, I won't forget this ever! Oh and sorry for the crappy pics, only have the iPhone 3G camera right now :(

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    This board is officially off the hook...the rapid fire, high quality bombs and trades going on is mind blowing! Very fine work Joz3r!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Joe.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I saw a box of 09 La Verite once. Didn't know what they were so I moved on. Later I found out. Count yourself lucky to have one. Joe don't mess around. He's good to have on your side
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, Joe.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Joe don't play ball unless it's major league. Nice hit!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Those are just beautiful!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Joe is definitly one of the best guys around ... this forum is richer for his input , wish N.C. wasn't so far from Cali ... would love to herf someday . But I do hear they have these new fangled things called Aero-Planes or something like that so you just never know ; ) !!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe really is an amazing guy, I can't say enough how humbled I am and how grateful I am for his generosity... absolutely amazing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh come off it guys, I didn't do anything that special...many of you would have done the same thing for a brother looking to expand his horizons.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Oh come off it guys, I didn't do anything that special...many of you would have done the same thing for a brother looking to expand his horizons.
    Yeah guys, I've herfed with Joe, he ain't THAT special if he keeps company with the likes of me............
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah guys, I've herfed with Joe, he ain't THAT special if he keeps company with the likes of me............
    True dat !

Nicely done Joe.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice!