Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

y2pascoe blew me away!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve this mayhem... but Mr. Pascoe blew me away today!! This was no simple poke to the ribs, fellas... this was an all out assault! Not 3, not 5, not even 8... but 10 AWESOME smokes. I'm pretty sure the mailman was in on it, cause he didn't even attempt to put it in my mailbox... instead he set it right by my back door, and just watched the hole be blown into my house!

here's what he sent:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Thank you for the incredible cigars, brother! I will enjoy the hell outta these, as soon as I return from the ER from getting the shrapnel removed!

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup he handed me an asswhoopin too ,lol
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Ha ha! I said someone else would be feeling the warmth! Enjoy the sticks, you and Jimmy! You're both a couple of stand-up BORKs!

I'm still feeling a bit loopy, so someone else may be catchin a shell again soon!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Ha ha! I said someone else would be feeling the warmth! Enjoy the sticks, you and Jimmy! You're both a couple of stand-up BORKs!

+1
    Damn Todd yous gettin smacked all around today,,, Nice hit!!!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Nice hit! Where does everyone get the Tat Anarchy's from? I know I've been told but I can't remember.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    Nice hit! Where does everyone get the Tat Anarchy's from? I know I've been told but I can't remember.
    pm sent
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Nice hit

+1