Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Afghanistan Pass

Hey Bros I posted this earlier (on a long ass thread) that I have a friend who has a son serving in Special Forces in Afghanistan. If you guys are interested I can see if he would like to be a contact for an Afghany pass. What do you guys think? I'd like to be in on the pass if I can (mostly because I want to establish myself as a good trader on this forum). Let me know what you think. Robert

"Happiness is a long ash".

Comments

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Hey Rob, I have been the one putting together some of the troop donations. The guys on here have been GREAT in their donations. I wouldn't mind splitting this current pass to get some over to your guys in OEF. Just get me an address and I can ship them off by the end of the week. Let me know what you think.
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219

Hey Andy, I'll see what i can do. I'll donate a bundle (low end stuff, all I have is low end stuff for now, just starting to collect cigars) that you can divide among the packages. email me your snail mail addy and I'll ship those off to you right away. Thanks again Bro! Robert

"Happiness is a long ash".

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    sent
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Talk to rdnstn. If we're going to split the troop donation, he has some friends still over there.