Home General Discussion
Options

Special Occasion Sticks

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So I know there have been threads similar to this, but I figured I would start one to list your special occasion sticks. This IS NOT about the 1 prized stick you may have...though it could be on this list of course. This is about the few (or more) hanging around that you are saving or aging for the "special something". We could always make it interesting too and go ahead and put a * next to the stick if you woule be willing to entertain trading for something else.

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Padron 85th Anny Maduro 2 Anejo Sharks from 2010*2 Opus X Power Rangers from 2010*Alec Bradley New YorkTatuaje La Verite 20093 Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City's*ISOM Partagas Series D #4 from 2010ISOMs from 2011 Montecristo Open Eagle & Cohiba Siglo VI
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I don't really save sticks for special occasions, but I did I buy a box of Opus X Lost City Robustos with the express intention of having one every time I finish a semester with a 4.0. I don't know if that'll last or not.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Padron 1926 80yr Anniversary Dbl Perfecto
    Padron 1964 45yr Anniversary
    El Centurian Robusto from 2006
    2-El Centurian Lanceros from 2007
    Cohiba EL2011
    Opus X BBMF 2011 Natural
    Opus X El Escorpion 2010 Maduro
    Opus X Lost City
    So far those of to top of my head would be pretty tough to smoke
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Ave Maria Reconquista
    Siglo VI Entubo
    A couple of unidentified Tats
    Padilla 1932 Miami
    A Camacho that I can't recall
    Always open for trades...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Ave Maria Reconquista
    Siglo VI Entubo
    Padilla 1932 Miami
    Ok so send me a buck and the "unidentified tats" and ill do my best to identify them. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Knowledge is power!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have 5 Partagas 150's deep in the humidor.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Ave Maria Reconquista
    Siglo VI Entubo
    Padilla 1932 Miami
    Ok so send me a buck and the "unidentified tats" and ill do my best to identify them. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Knowledge is power!

Ummmmmm... NO! But I do appreciate the offer. All I know about them is that they're Tat Miami's. Couldn't tell you the vitola, though. They appear to be a Conoju 2006 and an Especiales, best I can guesstimate.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Ave Maria Reconquista
    Siglo VI Entubo
    Padilla 1932 Miami

Ummmmmm... NO! But I do appreciate the offer. All I know about them is that they're Tat Miami's. Couldn't tell you the vitola, though. They appear to be a Conoju 2006 and an Especiales, best I can guesstimate.
    Conoju `06s you say? I got an even better deal for you. 5 bucks and the sticks... muauahaha.. knowing our luck they would up in alaska though!
  • Options
    Still in WV... WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, wait...Road trip!! Woot!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    wow... congrats to you!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    And a 97 RyJ Churchill from a nice BotL here ;) ...you better smoke that thing soon, it's not getting any younger! PS: Let me know how you like it!!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    And a 97 RyJ Churchill from a nice BotL here ;) ...you better smoke that thing soon, it's not getting any younger! PS: Let me know how you like it!!!
    Shhhhhhh. Thats my ace in the hole. I can't decide whether to smoke it or have it bronzed and hang it from my rear view mirror.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    greg2648:
    Are you making beer commercials? "Stay thirsty, my friends, while I burn up these beauties!"
  • Options
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    Are you making beer commercials? "Stay thirsty, my friends, while I burn up these beauties!"
    I might let one come out and play in the Eastcoast/Westcoast showdown.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    A certan bear gifted me a couple awesome ISOMs. One for my 40 th bday this year and one for my 41. Actually looking toward to a bday once in my life
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    A certan bear gifted me a couple awesome ISOMs. One for my 40 th bday this year and one for my 41. Actually looking toward to a bday once in my life
    Hahahahaha. I have to be honest, the first 1966EL I smoked, knocked me on my a$$. I went to stand up and just about fell over. Smoke with extreme caution my friend. Now the Behike was smoother to me or maybe I was a little more prepared. lol.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got a few more months to train lol. I'll make ya proud coach