Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irish Rung My Bell.......

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Remember my post about bigfnsteve blowing up my front door and porch area? Well, today I FINALLY got done with most of the debris, when I hear TICKING and find out it is coming from this,

Upon further investigation, this is what was actually making the sound,

The nice thing about this is the the roman nuneral XII and the dots were are hand made by my destroyer, very handy work my friend.

Just so you all don't feel too bad for me, he included these as a little gift even though it was HIS birthday:

Nice hit Irish, I can't wait until I my birthday comes............

For all that didn't know Brett is a very thoughtful and generous BOTL, there isn't anything out there that I don't think this guy would do for a fellow B/SOTL..........

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd it's no big deal, just wanted to say thanks for everything you always do! Glad you liked everything and thank you for the kind words brother, any other brother would do the same thing.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit, Brett! Love the sticks and the clock is crazy cool. Yes, Todd, you deserved it... for the aZZ kicking you gave me by dropping a bomb in the middle of a pass! Exceptional display of BORKism!!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap.. im all for recycling boxes but how many times had that box been passed around the forum! Freakin wicked hit todd! And good job brett!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Holy crap.. im all for recycling boxes but how many times had that box been passed around the forum! Freakin wicked hit todd! And good job brett!
    That box was found under the debris YOU made of my front porch so YOU are the reason that box is in such bad shape.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Under the radar, that H Upmann is a nice stick. Oh yeah, so are the rest of the stogies. Like the clock Brett, Todd enjoy...........

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I love the action pic of the package smoldering! Oh, man. It' stuff like that that makes me love this forum!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    y2pascoe:
    I love the action pic of the package smoldering! Oh, man. It' stuff like that that makes me love this forum!
    +1 - Looks like the Irishman is taking care of business! Awesome package Brett! Congrats on the re-remodel of the front porch. Hope the misses isn't too upset Todd :D