Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Update

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Sorry about the hiatus. We had a staff training trip in Nicaragua this week and I was guiding 12 of our employees through the cigar process. One the way home now and will resume asap.

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    You Rock!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Alex my man . You have a damn tuff life . Surely theres a smoking lounge in heaven stocked with all your favorites , lighters that never need filling , cutters that never dull , waiting your arrival ... which we hope is a long long long long long time off as we enjoy having you here !!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Psssh...this is not an excuse...Nicaragua cigar trip...sheeesh...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen

+1. Just saying'...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen

Lol, +1.....

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Sorry about the hiatus. We had a staff training trip in Nicaragua this week and I was guiding 12 of our employees through the cigar process. One the way home now and will resume asap.
    Damn Alex you are one lucky and blessed man. Safe travels, ready to proceed in the process.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I would work for ccom if I lived in PA. Totally. I'm sure the pay is less but who cares. So awesome
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Any kind of hazing ritual that goes along with this, Alex? Something like, "All who past must have a MOW Badge!"?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen
    this
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Stoked.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Alex Svenson:
    Any kind of hazing ritual that goes along with this, Alex? Something like, "All who past must have a MOW Badge!"?
    They are all forced to were masks that are in the likeness of The Beard, in hopes that they can 1 day be a tiny percentage of as awesome as he is.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    ShotgunJohn:
    y2pascoe:
    Alex Svenson:
    They are all forced to were masks that are in the likeness of The Beard, in hopes that they can 1 day be a tiny percentage of as awesome as he is.
    Hahaha! I'd pay to go on one of these trips! hanging with the dudes from ccom? hell yes.
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Alex Svenson:
    only training I get to go on is walking up the hill for monotonous DoT, NRC, IATA training. Mind numbing!!! You guys in need of a logistics guru? I would love that kind of training. And glad you made it back safely.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So wish I had this kind of training for work :/ le sigh
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex, can I get an application for employment? ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    To be you. A grand life to be sure. Ever think of writing A book chronicling you life's work? I would like to buy the first copy.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    ENFIDL:
    So wish I had this kind of training for work :/ le sigh
    Yea, we have a weekly safety training, where an old guy reads a printout from OSHA to us for 15 or 20 min, which only goes to prove what my dad always used to point out to me; "Kid, anyone who tries to tell you that life is fair is either insane or trying to sell you something, 'cause it never has been and it never will be."
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    JDH your dad was a smart man ...