Home General Discussion

These cigars are so sexy, I had to make a new thread for them.

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
50 Johnny-O! Short Piramid, 6 7/8" x 47, "World Famous" shagfoot. These are some really oily wrappers and they smell of pure heaven.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    50 Johnny-O! Short Piramid, 6 7/8" x 47, "World Famous" shagfoot. These are some really oily wrappers and they smell of pure heaven.

So much for missing the Daily Hottie thread while DD is gone....................

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:

Excuse me while I go get a towel to clean the drool..........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Those look wicked
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schaaa-winggg!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Wow, thats like having a dream that was so good you wake up with your midsection stuck to the bedsheets!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Lol. Only drool? I had to change my pants after I opened the box.
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    Good thing you had pants on.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Where can I get some
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    A
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Direwolf:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    I didn't that's why I only have to clean up the drool. I don't know where the other landed. Although I just found some sweet hair gel hanging from my ear. Score!
    ENFIDL:
    Direwolf:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    I didn't that's why I only have to clean up the drool. I don't know where the other landed. Although I just found some sweet hair gel hanging from my ear. Score!
    Remind me if you ever bomb me to just forward them on to someone else.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Is Joe on the Eastcoast or Westcoast team??
    greg2648:
    Is Joe on the Eastcoast or Westcoast team??
    I'm on my own team, I just constantly bomb myself.
    big chunks:
    Where can I get some
    PM sent Jesus.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely amazing. Nicely done Joe. Habanos for the win.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Oh, that reminds me....a Hamlet custom roll torpedo with shag foot is on its way with some friends to beat one of your faces in....
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    looks like its a good day at casa j0z3r
    i hope they smoke as good as they look.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Those are sweet looking!
    Diamondog:
    Oh, that reminds me....a Hamlet custom roll torpedo with shag foot is on its way with some friends to beat one of your faces in....
    Ok Easterner, I will give you one. One Westsider best batten down the hatches. However, Easterner, don't think it will go unanswered.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of those. Look nice though. Anyone care to enlighten me with some info on these sticks?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    pulling out the big guns right outta the box huh. Nice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, they look amazing. Are those H2F or just made in liimited quantities? Anything you can compare them to that someone of my limitied knowledge might understand?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I guess I'm the only one that's never heard of Johnny O cigars. What's their background?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I guess I'm the only one that's never heard of Johnny O cigars. What's their background?
    +1 you're not alone brother
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    If any of you guys want to pm me with questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Can't do much right now, working until 1am or later tonight.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PM sent sir !!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Joe, those things are GORGEOUS. PM to ya.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Damn the cold I have, or I would have to go out and smoke a one of John's sticks I have... Those are beautiful Joe! Some of those wrappers... I can feel the oil through the screen, and the smell, I bet it is like graham cracker heaven! There have been times I have considered selling off large parts of my collection to turn around and just buy massive amounts of Johnny O stuff. Well done!
    docbp87:
    Damn the cold I have, or I would have to go out and smoke a one of John's sticks I have... Those are beautiful Joe! Some of those wrappers... I can feel the oil through the screen, and the smell, I bet it is like graham cracker heaven! There have been times I have considered selling off large parts of my collection to turn around and just buy massive amounts of Johnny O stuff. Well done!
    Doc, I feel the same way sometimes, However, Vegas is paying for the Cuelebras that I just bought and his World Famous sampler that should be on its way at the end of the week.