Home General Discussion

Happy i found this site, i was looking for the new member area, so I did not have to make a new post, but did not find.

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard brother hope you will stay awhile. This is the best forum on the net, with great BOTLs and SOTLs
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Welcome to Tunderdome.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Has anyone told you about the pool on the roof?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Buy a cooler.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Welcome. Buy a cooler.
    +1 and welcome
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome. Protect yourself. Buy a cooler.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother, you are among friends here and this is an amazing group of people! Feel free to ask any and all questions, and there really isn't any "dumb" questions, we were all new once so it's fine! Feel free to PM me (private message uncer the contact button near anyone's name) if you ever have any questions or anything like that.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard .
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Seagarlover. Pull up a chair. Where ya from?
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Welcome!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    So you love the sea and you like to catch gars. Plus your a cigar lover, awesome combo. Welcome to the forum....

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Welcome
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Welcome. Buy a cooler.

Howdy do, partner! A cooler? Make that two...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! From one new guy to another two tips. Keep your head down as things tens to explode around here and second... you cant smoke information.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Welcome SeaGar!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bigfnsteve:
    Welcome! From one new guy to another two tips. Keep your head down as things tens to explode around here and second... you cant smoke information.
    Yes you can.. if you get someone like you to come up and take the heat off your ass lol.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. Send me your address or else.........lol.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just so you know, Greg ain't kidding. Just sayin'...
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Toombes:
    greg2648:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just so you know, Greg ain't kidding. Just sayin'...
    Yeah, try and keep your addy a secret from these people because if you give them a reason they will blow up your mailbox (im on my 3rd mailbox since i joined) and Welcome to CCom
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. And don't trust anybody here they are all animals and have poor math skills.
  • Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Welcome Seagar, this is the BEST group of ppl on the net! As a SoTL, its nice knowing i am among friends here.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome seagarlover
    seagarlover:
    Happy i found this site, i was looking for the new member area, so I did not have to make a new post, but did not find.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome, friend.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    WOW, Thank's to all of U so much, this is going to be great. Thank You for the warm welcome. ?, how do U reply to all at the same time, or is that not a feature. I will look for your reply, if not U can send me an E-Mail at cigar@usa.com Thank's
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    3-25-12 NEVER FORGET
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    3-25-12 NEVER FORGET
    LOL! I'd rather forget...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Cmon guys, his posts annoyed me too, but he's been gone for a while now. Time to let it go imo.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Cmon guys, his posts annoyed me too, but he's been gone for a while now. Time to let it go imo.
    sigh. Doesn't anybody remember laughter? or at least LedZep? Heh. No? Meh.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    bbass2:
    sigh. Doesn't anybody remember laughter? or at least LedZep? Heh. No? Meh.
    RobGreen and I got a kick out of it.