Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Where does he get such wonderful toys?

Had hoped Todd had set his sights on bigfnsteve after seeing his post concerning the lanceros. Well , today I get a call from all the bigwigs wanting me to sit down with an ATF agent and explain why our mail area was destroyed.Seems like Todd hadn't forgot about me and his way of letting me know what taking out our lobby. If i ever want to try another cigar or need any info I'm just gonna keep it to myself lol.
really excited to try these. some I have had in other size, so I get to see how the taste changes with these. The Cain and Ilussion are new ones to me! . Todd displays everyday what makes this hobby , and this forum awesome. Thanks again dood.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is AWESOME!!! Todd is by far one of the most selfless and humble men that I have ever known, once again he shows his true colors and it's d@mned hard to compare! Way to go Direwolf and nice hit Todd! Oh and if I'm not mistaken that is the Illusione Holy Lance Candela.... only ever seen those a few times at a few places... very rare!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm convinced that someone they will unearth cave paintings of people worshipping him and the20 count. Then we will know for sure that Todd is a god!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva V Lancero? Wow!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nice hit!

Is that an Illusione candela? In a corona? I didnt know they had a candela, much less in a lancero.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I want one please. :-) Shoot me a pm if you would be so kind sir.

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Nice hit!

Is that an Illusione candela? In a corona? I didnt know they had a candela, much less in a lancero.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I want one please. :-) Shoot me a pm if you would be so kind sir.

PM sent.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    nice stics.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Yea, that 20 count is like Mary Poppin's travel bag, or Harpo Marx's overcoat. LOL
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    danielzreyes:
    Oliva V Lancero? Wow!
    +1, Spindrift sent me one, awesome stick!