Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

iso alec bradley fine and rares

any leads guys?

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I bought some at a big shop in Chicago called Casa de Montecristo. I know that they will ship.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i just called them and they said they were out
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    How many are you looking for?
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    catfishbluezz:
    I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+
    They're pricey, but there's a shop about 15 minutes from me that I'm pretty sure has 'em in stock. I picked one up last time I was there and I think they had 5 on display. This shop will most likely be more expensive than any other one outside of NY. Its certainly the priciest shop I've had the pleasure of visiting.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    No leads, but Rick, it's good to see you on here. Been thinkin about how you're doing over there lately. Hope all is well.
  • Options
    slickric:
    I don't have 3, but I do have 1 with your name on it for when you get home.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
  • Options
    Wow! What just happend? Sorry about that guys. Phone froze.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yup...there is one big shop up here in Fresno that gets all sorts of crazy stuff. The owner has me on the list and says they are a month out or so.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This cigar came to the market with a lot of hype. It is a good cigar but not so special. The draw can be tight but full of flavor. I paid three times more than MSRP but was disappointed after smoking it. However, I am aging my box now. Many people like it. Maybe that day my palate wasn't clean enough to taste the cigar. Photobucket
    slickric:
    any leads guys?
  • Options
    You paid approx $400 for the box? Really?? WTF.
  • Options
    what's retail on these sticks anyways?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    $14
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    $14
    That is accurate, but unfortunately most b&m's that I've heard of offering these is really price gouging :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    slickric:
    any leads guys?
    PM sent